Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff. Caddyshack

2. I'd like to think that the last thing that went through his head, other than that bullet, was to wonder how the hell -------- ever got the best of him. Shawshank Redemption

3. Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend. Unforgiven

4. We import two hundred hookers from around the world, and each camper, armed with only a thermos of coffee and two thousand dollars cash, tries to visit as many countries as he can. Meatballs

5. Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window. A Christmas Story

6. Spider-pig, spider-pig. Does whatever a Spider-Pig does. Can he swing, from a web? No he can't, He's a pig. The Simpsons Movie

7. How was the fun-vee? Iron Man

8. I got a jar of dirt, I got a jar of dirt, and guess what's inside it! The Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest

9. Hey Howard, there’s your Chinaman. Sixteen Candles

10. What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he? Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring

PM me your text # and I'll send you mine. I'll let you know if something comparable pops up like the Undying Carcass deal last year, and vice versa!

Hello y'all. A bit sad there's no official SSC chat this year (I know about the one here and I'll give that a try) but it's probably better for my health after the sleepless weeks I've spent the last few years.

Back