Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Favorite Villain: Sauron, the Dark Lord (Lord of the Rings any of the movies)

Sorry Lurtz you got one upped by the Dark Lord. He doesn't share power.

Pippin has to be answer

I'm reading the lord of the rings to my 6 year old daughter and as of right now he's her favorite character too. Her favorite part is when he splashes the bath water all of the place. . . . . . we did have to stop reading at one point for about a month due to being scared of the black riders.

Also Pippin is the name of our dog.

Alex is welcome to use either of these statements to come up with her question where Pippin is the correct answer.

This guy:

joker704285.jpg

The Joker

Ok all my sad face freaks....how about a giveaway (perhaps that will put a smile on some of your faces...I hope)?

Sooo....what shall I giveaway? *Digs around bag of giveaways*

How about a Hot Toys Shadow Predator Sixth Scale Figure?!

How to vie for a chance to win?

Simply, respond back in THIS thread with the name of your favorite movie, TV, or comic villain! That's right! Just a name is all your need to respond back with!

One random winner will be chosen around 6PM (Pacific Time) today by me!

Remember, the winner will be responsible for the ship cost for this prize. International winners are responsible for the ship cost of any prize they win, plus any VAT, Taxes, Import Fees, etc. that are accessed by their governments/countries/ship carriers, etc.

Happy playing! :)

-SideshowAlex

Favorite villian is from my favorite movie - Bruce the Shark from JAWS .

Ok all my sad face freaks....how about a giveaway (perhaps that will put a smile on some of your faces...I hope)?

Simply, respond back in THIS thread with the name of your favorite movie, TV, or comic villain! That's right! Just a name is all your need to respond back with!

Remember, the winner will be responsible for the ship cost for this prize. International winners are responsible for the ship cost of any prize they win, plus any VAT, Taxes, Import Fees, etc. that are accessed by their governments/countries/ship carriers, etc.

-SideshowAlex

Jafar from Aladdin.

-SideshowAlex

Favorite villain: Thanos the mad Titan. Hands down my favorite.

-SideshowAlex

Favorite Villain:
JOKER! Thanks Alex:yess:

Back