Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pumpkin

Red Riding Hood

Jason

Alien

Just getting my answers in now for any contests. :)

Great so for those of us who don't tweet and avoid book face we're now on the edges of Spook. I still remember my first two spooks when there used to be the hunts all over the website for the lotr helms. Those were awesome times as well as all the trouts and grits on chat.

Buffy do you still want the Pepe Prawn muppet thing. I finaly found him if you want him. It only took a year. :slap

OMG YES!! I love Pepe. Thank you for keeping me in mind, that's really sweet of you. A year went by fast my friend, so don't even worry.

Spook will happen but it seems like the feel is different. There is obviously no kit. I feel like we would have heard by now. It's too bad really. But maybe they have something for us that will rock our worlds, so I'm going to just try to keep my head up.

I have a few things I'll be giving away this year. Some good stuff...
:clap

Yeah, I may have a few give aways as well... nothing earth shattering but it will get a few people out of the losers lounge.

I may also do a giveaway. I'd only ask that folks pay for shipping on anything that would have to be package shipped.

I'm going to do a reverse giveaway. A lucky person gets to pay for my flight and I come to your house and take one of your statues! :)

It feels good to be a minimalist collector. I'm down quite a bit to what I had before. Don't have much on preorder either.

Back