Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn this was my first year too and all they seem to be doing is running some ****ty instagram a day contest? Maybe it's time for the freaks to start their own spook?

How awesome would that be, via a draw you're assigned another member and you have to make up and send each other a homemade spook kit, like a secret santa type thingy :rock

I'm sorry that I don't remember, but whoever made the Spook siggys, mine went kaboom with my old computer, so if you still have mine, I'd appreciate it.

:D

We are looking to do some Spook/Collection Stash cross over stickers this year to give away during the event, especially to those who don't win. If anyone is interested in helping design the sticker let me know. I wouldn't mind having a couple designs to choose from.

I'd like an auto magnet!

until the spook goes back to the format from years past circa 2009...........it will never be the epic event of the year it used to be.

spooktacular used to be "THE" online event...............:lecture

photographic evidence....

sppok_myth.gif

gif full courtesy of "The Boot"

i rest my case...............:lecture

The Elusive Keychain. That bastid! :mad:

I, too, wish I had found Spook earlier. This will be my 3rd year, and I notice the changes over the past 2 years alone. I am starting completely over, with a new job in a new state in a new apt, so I don't know how much time I'll have to participate, but I will definitely be around. I loved Halloween before Spook, but it's even more special now. It will help take my mind off of things.

What I was trying to say but some what being PC. In the world we live in if you don't kiss people ass they bit## and in turn you lose your job. Giving you a 9mm bullet to eat...

To many so called company have been hurt by not being PC or just saving time and say it. That's all was trying to say.

What I was trying to say but some what being PC. In the world we live in if you don't kiss people ass they bit## and in turn you lose your job. Giving you a 9mm bullet to eat...

To many so called company have been hurt by not being PC or just saving time and say it. That's all was trying to say.

Ah. So, figuratively speaking.

I hadn't heard of anyone getting shot for trying to win free toys on the internet, so I wondered if there was some kind of new fad I was missing out on.

Listen up Sideshow...I stay home all dang day so there's nothing better to me than spook because I get to sit down on my butt chatting with the people that make me smile the most. So, there HAS to be a Spook or I will be very, very...wait for it...MAD. :mad:

I mean, check out my awesome sig. That alone should be enough for you to want to keep Spook around.

Back