Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three freaks, just about to ask to see the Ganch.

Dirty Shropty... :lol

CVI04.jpg

Avfin was the one that did it. And why were we all leaning back and smiling? Such an awkward photo. :rotfl

Vander,

I gladly cast my ballot for Mort from the Dead party for President 2012 :)

Hope that is what you meant by your post about liking what we see.

Very nice to see you supporting Mort for President, but that's not quite what I meant by Liking...

Maybe I should Face the fact that I was a little too vague with my hint? Then again I don't want to be an open Book and just totally give away the answer... ;)

Aww, you guys are too kind. :)

Yes, Ganch was the talk of the town for those of us at CVI.

The lady in the Celebration store even showed Avfin her Ganch. :lol

No sir, YOU are too kind. :rock

I will be sure to Ganch it up with pride. And hell or high water I am making it to the next Celebration.

Very nice to see you supporting Mort for President, but that's not quite what I meant by Liking...

Maybe I should Face the fact that I was a little too vague with my hint? Then again I don't want to be an open Book and just totally give away the answer... ;)

Ah ha! I see what you did there. ;)

I wanted to give a shout out to gibby for making my Spook sig! And Robo Dad for the original!!
I loves my Jurassic Park, lol!!

MadCow your Mort/ Spooktacular Avatar would make one AWESOME tshirt! :rock :D

The Monster,
Nick

Agreed! Vander made the image and it's da bomb. As I stated earlier, THAT is what Sideshow should have used for the Spooktacular shirt.

Ah ha! I see what you did there. ;)

:wink1:

Looks like you weren't the only one, Chris K is the winner of my first Spooktacular giveaway of the year for being the first person to Like the Facebook page Mort for President - https://www.facebook.com/MortForPresident?skip_nax_wizard=true#

Congratulations to you Chris, feel free to message me here or on Facebook with your info as you will be receiving Mort Campaign Kit #1 of 30! :clap

What's in the Mort Campaign Kit you may ask? Stay tuned for the official reveal later today! :D

Looks like you weren't the only one, Chris K is the winner of my first Spooktacular giveaway of the year for being the first person to Like the Facebook page Mort for President - https://www.facebook.com/MortForPresident?skip_nax_wizard=true#

Congratulations to you Chris, feel free to message me here or on Facebook with your info as you will be receiving Mort Campaign Kit #1 of 30! :clap

What's in the Mort Campaign Kit you may ask? Stay tuned for the official reveal later today! :D
FB is blocked here at work. I will definitely Like it later. That's truly awesome. I better not blow the next 29 chances at a Mort kit...
I just discovered that I cannot bypass the block at work this year. I used to be able to use logmein.com to connect to my home computer. But they got wise to me! Now I'm SOL while I'm at work. No chat is what really sucks... Anyone know of a GOOD Android app for IRC?

Last edited:

#1 of 30?!?! Damn, you're really doing it up this year. Awesome... :horror

Back