Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone, I am adding 3 different photo cards to the 2 photo card giveaways I'll be holding. Here are the additions.

Oh, and I may even do a few random giveaways for some extra Cabin in the Woods cards.
:D

Those are awesome. I am amazed that some people are trying to sell these for $25 a piece on ebay !

This would look amazing next to my CVI button. Just saying. :monkey3

I think so too ! Oh SEXY !!!!!!!!

Prolly won't go "live" until 9:00 a.m. California time. Even then, don't know just how "tacular" this Spook will be this year. Not getting good vibes. :(

OK, my first official Spook giveaway for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!:yess::yess:

This is the item title as shown on the Sideshow website. First one to guess the name of the item wins it! I may (or may not) give additional letters....:nana::nana: :lol

_ _ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ H

I had to separate the name of the item to 3 lines since it jumbled together when on one line.

so whats going on with this event??

empty_bag.jpg

OK, my first official Spook giveaway for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!:yess::yess:

This is the item title as shown on the Sideshow website. First one to guess the name of the item wins it! I may (or may not) give additional letters....:nana::nana: :lol

_ _ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ H

I had to separate the name of the item to 3 lines since it jumbled together when on one line.

Clone Commander Ganch ???

Damn Madcow! You are da boss!

Yes, you won the Clone Commander Ganch 1:6 figure from Star Wars Celebration CVI. You lucky son of a gun!!!

PM me your address bud.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

HOLY SHaMOLEY!?!?!?> :panic:

You sir are AWESOME! :1-1:

wow..............great prize UT...............& awesome win MC............:clap

Back