Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care for the SSC T-shirt. It doesn't say anything about Spook on it. :(

Yeah, that shirt is craptastic. They obviously came up with it at the last minute. Seriously, how long did it take tothink up and design that, maybe 2 minutes? Patient ZERO EFFORT is more like it. :lol

The Mondo card giveaways are pretty cool, though.

R.I.P. Awesome Spooktacular. :monkey2

Yeah, that shirt is craptastic. They obviously came up with it at the last minute. Seriously, how long did it take tothink up and design that, maybe 2 minutes? Patient ZERO EFFORT is more like it. :lol

I'm kinda sick of that style of art too. :monkey4

Too bad they couldn't do a classic monster shirt, though I could see where that could be a problem.

Screw you, this is gonna be the best spook ever. I know it. No kit, XL goatee mort shirt, chatless, few FB contests :rock

Still holding out for a good Spook. I'm trying not to jump to conclusions yet. We will see for sure on sunday.

SpookZombie.jpg

Really need a good Spook this year... Rough year with our relocation compounded by the passing of our 13 year old cat Mon night... C'mon Sideshow- I need a break here!

:gah::monkey2

Today in the mail was an envelope
Inside that envelope was Spook stickers

WOOT

Thank You Something Sexy!!!!!!

I've had a terrible year ...hoping spook gets my mind off of things, but seems like there's a lot of negativity surrounding it ....I am trying to stay positive over here !!

Back