Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm keeping the Aaron Rodgers. :)
:gah: I woulda claimed that one in a heartbeat! I'll try not to hold it against you. :monkey2
But I must say, you made a good choice!!! We've been lucky to have Favre (in his prime), immediately followed by Rodgers. We've had a great QB for as long as I can remember... Favre retired after he left us. Those other 3 years never happened...

You are all making me sad so lets stop the doom and gloom talk and get back into the spirit of Spooktacular….

Darth Madden Spooctacular Giveaway #3.

I know there are some sports fans here so lets do a little something for my fellow football geeks this time….

I’m not going to make it a contest because I want fans of the teams (or players) to be able to get them so if you would like ONE (and only 1 per person) just say so but if you don’t like the teams then leave them for somebody else please…. there will be more things to win over the next 2 weeks. J

McFarlane NFL 30 Sportspicks:

photobucket-6827-1350536019858.jpg

Peyton Manning - Denver Broncos
Tim Tebow – NY Jets
Matt Forte – Chicago Bears
Calvin Johnson – Detroit Lions

Cool giveaway, DM! I have a close friend who would love the Manning figure. :)

:gah: I woulda claimed that one in a heartbeat! I'll try not to hold it against you. :monkey2
But I must say, you made a good choice!!! We've been lucky to have Favre (in his prime), immediately followed by Rodgers. We've had a great QB for as long as I can remember... Favre retired after he left us. Those other 3 years never happened...

There would have been a show down.

But of course Vader always defeats Ben. :)

Nice move, Madden! I never thought to give away non-horror stuff...

Any Hot Wheels collectors in here?

No gift cards at NYCC? I know I read posts of people taking handfuls of them last year at the event. It could also be probably due to all the attendees flipping multiple GCs from sdcc?

It could be a financial situation/reasoning though?

I'd like to throw my hat in for the Manning DM.

man, i remember my last spook , also my first, didnt win anything but it was like just yesterday, how time flies

Nice move, Madden! I never thought to give away non-horror stuff...

Any Hot Wheels collectors in here?

I dont have much horror stuff so I had to get creative. :)

And Ill get back to/ send out winner PMs tonight when I get home.

Back