Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice contest Lonnie! :rock

I've only entered two contests so far this spook, the Shadow Predator and the Hoodie. Haven't had any interest in any of the others so far.

I don't know where the 2nd picture is from anyway. :monkey4 :slap :cuckoo:
What xequae said. I'm still trying to figure out the first pic. I thought it was Crystal Lake, which fits, but that's not a movie title. And the title for that movie doesn't fit. DOH!

Probably a good thing Sideshow isn't doing a scavenger hunt, cuz I suck at these things...

Who wants a chance to win a Shredder Comiquette?

Those wanting to participate in this giveaway need to know a few rules...

Winner(s) are responsible for the ship cost of their prize. If the chosen winner is outside of the U.S. they will be responsible for any VAT, import fees, taxes, etc. assessed on their prize by their governments/shipper. If you don't agree to these rules, then please do not play.

So for those that still want to play...simply respond in THIS thread with the movie title of a film that truly scared (as an adult or child)!

Please note: any joke entires will be automatically disqualified from this contest (you can post that a movie like The Bodyguard or When Harry Met Sally or a Ben Affleck/Tyler Perry/recent George Lucas/James Cameron/Michael Bay film scared you...but I frankly won't believe that such films caused you to REALLY be scared...unless you can back it up really, really well in your post).

I'll be back later today (sometime after 5PM Pacific Time) to pick a winner (and who knows...maybe some runner-up winners as well for mystery prizes!)

The 1978 "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" freaked me out as a kid...one of the few films to give me nightmares.

Back