Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! This is my first time doing the Spooktacular and I really wasn't expecting it to be this cool. Good luck to everyone else!

Hello Freaks!

As some of you may know, Halloween is my Birthday. So I'll be giving stuff away!

IMG_0327.JPG

Those are the prizes, and the questions will be based on my personal Star Wars collection (Don't worry, I'll post pictures!)

So If you're interested, watch this thread tomorrow morning!

Hello Freaks!

As some of you may know, Halloween is my Birthday. So I'll be giving stuff away!

IMG_0327.JPG

Those are the prizes, and the questions will be based on my personal Star Wars collection (Don't worry, I'll post pictures!)

WOW!!! That is really awesome of you to do that!!

Thanks guys! This is my first time doing the Spooktacular and I really wasn't expecting it to be this cool. Good luck to everyone else!

Congrats, i posted a pile and then realized I was spelling haiku wrong! Fun anyway, just to get the creative juices flowing late at night.

Hello Freaks!

IMG_0327.JPG

Cool, Happy Birthday! :duff

Hello Freaks!

IMG_0327.JPG

Wow, Shalamar outa no where with the generosity! Happy early birthday sir!

Happy (early) :bunnydanc Birthday!

Hello Freaks!

IMG_0327.JPG

Back