Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would sell my soul for the upcoming Black Widow PF for my wife who has to deal with my issues on a daily basis, if anyone deserves something it is her! She has kept me grounded and in check in more ways than one.

I said it once and I'll say it again. BEST SPOOK IN YEARS!!! :clap:clap:clap

In my opinion it's been the best Spook since chat died.
ifyou exclude chat from the equation its probably been my favorite Spook in about 4 years. Even tough I didn't win a prize the RPs were a nice treat and if you do use twitter and facebook it seems like there were a good many of prizes and different kinds of challenges. Maybe next year I'll be on twitter.

I entered at the perfect time... I <3 Chicky! Her witty sarcasm makes me truly miss the Mistress' fortunes. Luckily we have her to fill the void. :)

I will sell my soul for two cantina bith so I can give my daughters
Overtime has been shut down

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

In my opinion it's been the best Spook since chat died.
ifyou exclude chat from the equation its probably been my favorite Spook in about 4 years. Even tough I didn't win a prize the RPs were a nice treat and if you do use twitter and facebook it seems like there were a good many of prizes and different kinds of challenges. Maybe next year I'll be on twitter.

Totally agree with you on this! :hi5: This has been one of the better spooks!

I'll sell my soul to Chicky for nothing because she rocks and is on fire tonight! Deal?

Man you guys are desperate. :lol

Who wants to sell their soul for these contests when they can have something more tangible? GIVE ME CHICKY.

DEAL. PM me your info. We are modifying the thread name: Those who sold their soul to Chicky for 24 hours! Details will follow.

Ha! nice. Wish I could stay on and see read what happens. Someone needs to share the highlights with me. Good luck all! Time to help with the baby. I'll be back.

Back