Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hm hm hmmmm.. well i just gave you $20 in Rewards so now you my EUie minion for a day! :clap

And THIS is your poetic justice mission::lol Go tell your harmonized code friends that my Shipping manager confirmed with our shippers, customs and that other guy's mom- we are using the proper harmonized code for what it is we manufacture. EU customs spanked us. It's not about taking extra time in our shipping department to change codes and do paperwork, but thanks for making us sound lazy.

So if you like in UK take it up with the Queen. If you live in France take it up with the president if he's not busy with his model girlfriend/wife. If you're in Germany, their chick president's pretty tough- a girl after my own heart. By now you get what I'm saying right? Yes, it would be grand to get the stuff imported at 5% but your government, whom you voted for, says your gonna pay the correct rate. Cause not doing so is what's the word? ILLEGAL wabam!:slap

DAMN! Someone just got SERVED! :thud:

Don't know what's the deal but when I click the M0N5T3RZ30 code it states its expired even though its on the sideshow toy website:dunno

Chicky, I emigrated from the UK to the US SOLELY to avoid EU customs on Sideshow orders - if I can do it, why can't everyone else? It's the easy solution!

*sings Star-Spangled Banner, forgets lyrics, whistles the rest*

hm hm hmmmm.. well i just gave you $20 in Rewards so now you my EUie minion for a day! :clap

And THIS is your poetic justice mission::lol Go tell your harmonized code friends that my Shipping manager confirmed with our shippers, customs and that other guy's mom- we are using the proper harmonized code for what it is we manufacture. EU customs spanked us. It's not about taking extra time in our shipping department to change codes and do paperwork, but thanks for making us sound lazy.

So if you like in UK take it up with the Queen. If you live in France take it up with the president if he's not busy with his model girlfriend/wife. If you're in Germany, their chick president's pretty tough- a girl after my own heart. By now you get what I'm saying right? Yes, it would be grand to get the stuff imported at 5% but your government, whom you voted for, says your gonna pay the correct rate. Cause not doing so is what's the word? ILLEGAL wabam!:slap

Damn! That is all......

Now there is a woman who does her homework extremely well :clap:clap:clap :lecture

FSGvo.gif

Chicky, I emigrated from the UK to the US SOLELY to avoid EU customs on Sideshow orders - if I can do it, why can't everyone else? It's the easy solution!

*sings Star-Spangled Banner, forgets lyrics, whistles the rest*

v6n31g.gif

hH4TrqD.gif

koqb35C.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Uh..wow. I had no idea this thread existed. I'VE BEEN IN THE WRONG THREAD THIS WHOLE TIME! DAMN YOU JEBUS!!!!

So many missed contests. So many fun times had. :( Gone...forever.

So if you live in UK take it up with the Queen. If you live in France take it up with the president if he's not busy with his model girlfriend/wife. If you're in Germany, their chick president's pretty tough- a girl after my own heart. By now you get what I'm saying right? Yes, it would be grand to get the stuff imported at 5% but your government, whom you voted for, says your gonna pay the correct rate. Cause not doing so is what's the word? ILLEGAL wabam!:slap
Post of the year? That's friggin HILARIOUS! I do feel bad for the EU people, but this is some funny chit!

CollectorCol- since that will only take you about 5 minutes to post in that Harmonized code thread, I have other tasks for you. Next: explain to people who won a prize its 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. 14 - 28 days no emailing me. Oh and you can start a thread: i sold my soul to Chicky for 24 hours. list your chores!

So if you live in UK take it up with the Queen. If you live in France take it up with the president if he's not busy with his model girlfriend/wife. If you're in Germany, their chick president's pretty tough- a girl after my own heart. By now you get what I'm saying right? Yes, it would be grand to get the stuff imported at 5% but your government, whom you voted for, says your gonna pay the correct rate. Cause not doing so is what's the word? ILLEGAL wabam!:slap

Just phoned the Queen and it's a no go :slap

She said she needs the money as her corgi is expecting twins.

You are a legend! :clap

Right i'm your minion for the day?...

mj97aa.jpg

What would you like me to do? Oh damn, it's 01:40 gotta go get my beauty sleep :wave Love you! :wink1:

CollectorCol- since that will only take you about 5 minutes to post in that Harmonized code thread, I have other tasks for you. Next: explain to people who won a prize its 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. 14 - 28 days no emailing me. Oh and you can start a thread: i sold my soul to Chicky for 24 hours

Oh man, I'm laughing way too hard at this. :rotfl

Concert was fantastic
Jjj even talked to me at intermission

JJJ knows how to hook a brother up

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Back