Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twitter is so odd. I am doing it, signed up this year to 0 effect. I blast off stuff but read nothing. Does anyone read any of this crap?

Why have the new code popping up on the website when it doesn't work/it's expired? It's really dumb and pisses people off.:lol

Simple really, it's Sideshow Bait. It's like crack, you know it's gone but you still keep sucking on that glass pipe.

Everyone is getting heated at the end now. People trying for 3 days to win something and they keep turning up empty.

Yeah you give them NO information, make it an anonymous name so no one cares, kill the acct come tomorrow.

I'm anyones for $10 :lol

Good luck with the crusade...

Damn! I really wanted 5% V.A.T on the Predator Maquette! :gah:

hm hm hmmmm.. well i just gave you $20 in Rewards so now you my EUie minion for a day! :clap

And THIS is your poetic justice mission::lol Go tell your harmonized code friends that my Shipping manager confirmed with our shippers, customs and that other guy's mom- we are using the proper harmonized code for what it is we manufacture. EU customs spanked us. It's not about taking extra time in our shipping department to change codes and do paperwork, but thanks for making us sound lazy.

So if you live in UK take it up with the Queen. If you live in France take it up with the president if he's not busy with his model girlfriend/wife. If you're in Germany, their chick president's pretty tough- a girl after my own heart. By now you get what I'm saying right? Yes, it would be grand to get the stuff imported at 5% but your government, whom you voted for, says your gonna pay the correct rate. Cause not doing so is what's the word? ILLEGAL wabam!:slap

hm hm hmmmm.. well i just gave you $20 in Rewards so now you my EUie minion for a day! :clap

And THIS is your poetic justice mission::lol Go tell your harmonized code friends that my Shipping manager confirmed with our shippers, customs and that other guy's mom- we are using the proper harmonized code for what it is we manufacture. EU customs spanked us. It's not about taking extra time in our shipping department to change codes and do paperwork, but thanks for making us sound lazy.

So if you like in UK take it up with the Queen. If you live in France take it up with the president if he's not busy with his model girlfriend/wife. If you're in Germany, their chick president's pretty tough- a girl after my own heart. By now you get what I'm saying right? Yes, it would be grand to get the stuff imported at 5% but your government, whom you voted for, says your gonna pay the correct rate. Cause not doing so is what's the word? ILLEGAL wabam!:slap

you all just got schooled....jk

Back