Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, this was my first Spook. Although I haven't "won" anything (on here, FB, Twitter, nor Google+), I've gotten enough RP to make me consider buying an additional sixth scale that I wouldn't have before. That makes it worth it. Thanks Chicky.

Well, this was my first Spook. Although I haven't "won" anything (on here, FB, Twitter, nor Google+), I've gotten enough RP to make me consider buying an additional sixth scale that I wouldn't have before. That makes it worth it. Thanks Chicky.

I'm in the same boat as you! The points alone have given me just enough to get another ThreeA figure! Very cool stuff!

I really enjoyed Spook this year with the extra Reward Points. There has been many years where I spent days carving pumpkins, hunting with my decoder, tracking daily words and staying up all night in chat and not winning anything. So I will take 20 points or 200 points. Either way, very happy!

Omg omg Yoda Hut and I almost missed it. Heeeeeyyyyyyy Freaks how you all been? I've been lurking herevand there.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Back