Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ConneryFistPump_zps03a06f95.gif

Staring at the site all day has made me really want to get more than just 12" Batman and Joker. Harley Quinn & Catwoman are looking pretty tempting.

Thank you Chicky and Sideshow for everything! Yes, I admit I do hold some contests for the Freaks. I just love to gift people things!! Look forward to next year!

Wow, that reminds me of an episode of South Park where all the school bands got together to play a certain note.

:horror

We are giving away almost 15K in freebies. Many. many people will get something!

You guys are doing great. The RP I've gotten mixed with what I have are going to make the next Middle-earth themed piece more affordable. :hi5:

What's a harmonized code?

Disclaimer: I don't read all of the every snivelers posts. :lol

Check the ask sideshow section... there is a thread just below this one.

It's the import code countries need to know how to tax the imports.

Sure, I enter the contests, but I'll be honest, I have no expectation of winning anything. I really just turn up at Spook every year for the pre-orders and reveals. :clap

But the points this year have been a delightful bonus! :bow

Thanks for everything, Chicky!

I'll give you 200 Rewards to get off my case about harmonized codes? Really like I can question the 'feds' now and make up codes? Let's call the stuff paper mache monkeys and get it in for 2%. So what if UK blocks you from shipping?! The queen will forgive you!

Please note these do not count toward the Humane Society donation.

Back