Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are you guys finding the codes being listed?

And what happens if it says "Sorry, the word ' BL8CK13' was not found. Please double-check your word and try again." after you try to save it?

902119-product-feature-740x448.jpg

Gee, I want a girlfriend that looks that good and has her sense of humor at 62! :eek :yess:

Same here. So cool they gave away nearly $60 in rewards. I hope these codes keep popping up. I'm looking to take a hefty sum off that Doom LSF.

Yeah, but if you save a 100.00 you lose a 100.00 in reward points. Better used on a PF or something cheaper, IMO

For those confused about where to find the code. So far Ive seen it one the main spooktacular page or if you click the "more contests link" on the main sppoktacular page(right above the new release pics to the right),it brings you to a new page and it pops up in the top right corner of the screen. Hope this helps.

Well I made some progress on my floors in the basement. All new foundation and subflooring installed where it got wet.

j2t1.jpg

p8n8.jpg

pn7z.jpg

mttz.jpg

Must say I hated missing a lot of Spooktacular but I am happy to get part one done. Tomorrow will be drywall on the ceiling and Thursday will be the entire first floor with all new laminate flooring.

Well I made some progress on my floors in the basement. All new foundation and subflooring installed where it got wet.

j2t1.jpg

p8n8.jpg

pn7z.jpg

mttz.jpg

Must say I hated missing a lot of Spooktacular but I am happy to get part one done. Tomorrow will be drywall on the ceiling and Thursday will be the entire first floor with all new laminate flooring.

can i get you to come over to my house and help me? lol..

Me too. Great spook. RWP are better than the previous years of gift cards that expire. Sideshow is really dishing out the cash this year.:clap

Yup. To be honest even if I don't win anything this Spook is still a major success for me because I will use those 1,175 points eventually. Here's hoping for another 1,175 . . . . although that might be getting a little greedy.

Yeah, but if you save a 100.00 you lose a 100.00 in reward points. Better used on a PF or something cheaper, IMO

I already have over 13,000 points with another 500 plus converting next week. So right now I'll be getting him for over $700 off retail.

Back