Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question for Misstress or Chicky or CAHobbit, which ever one sees this first. It's Spook-related:

Is there anyway for me to get in touch with Dennis, original creator/illustrator of Mort?

That's awesome. This is my first spooktacular and even though I haven't won anything (yet?) I love it!

Chicky, you know who really deserves something cool? Furystrom.... He worked Friday night, got on a plane at 4am and flew into San Francisco, toured Rancho Obi Wan with a group of friends, flew home at 10pm and went to work Sunday morning at 7!! What a man!!! :clap

Chicky, you know who really deserves something cool? Furystrom.... He worked Friday night, got on a plane at 4am and flew into San Francisco, toured Rancho Obi Wan with a group of friends, flew home at 10pm and went to work Sunday morning at 7!! What a man!!! :clap

Yes, furystorm is a trooper! A true friend, and star wars fan...

Now this, is pod racing! :hi5:

Chicky, you know who else deserves something? Kenbenobi. He planned an awesome weekend at Rancho Obi-Wan, which he slaved over to arrange, and made the whole thing happen. :lecture

Gee, thanks! But seriously, the whole trip was a success because of ALL TEN of us Freaks! One of the best weekends of my life, thanks to you guys, and Steve Sansweet/Anne. :rock :rock2

Chicky, you know who deserves something awesome?

ME!!! I have to vaccinate kids all day.

Back