Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WINNER ALERT!
Leatherneck, xequae, dtssyst, XDUCKETTX, Vander scored Sideshow ‘Pop Culture is our culture’ shirts in the FREE STUFF noon giveaway

Get ready! GO-
Quote: He's no good to me dead.
Character who said it:
Character they said it to:
Movie:
*Year:

Fine print:
* No sniveling- my rules ride!
* 1 winner will be picked from all correct answers submitted.
* Winners will be responsible for the ship cost of their prize(s). Any international winners will be responsible for any VAT, import fees, taxes, etc. that are assessed on their prize by their governments/shippers. If you do not agree to these rules, please do not play.
* No swapping prizes, see NO sniveling rule.
* No double entries- you forget to type crud down- your problem!
• One prize per winner. Don't get greedy, it’s not attractive.
* Prize determined by me! It's a good one worth about $150!

Entry info:
[email protected]
Subject header: Mercenary
Provide: Name, Phone #, Shipping address, board name. Indicate whether you have a card on file and would like to use that for ship charges or if you need to be contacted for payment info if you win.
Contest posted: Monday, 10/28/2013 @ 1pm PT
Contest closes and email by: Monday, 10/28/2013 @ 3 pm PT. Don’t bother emailing after that.

Thanks Chicky!!!

Dont think I remember seeing so many contests coming up so quickly at a start of spook like this year so far :wink1:

Dont think I remember seeing so many contests coming up so quickly at a start of spook like this year so far :wink1:

Since I think around 9am their time there's been roughly one contest every hour or so on here. Pretty awesome but also means I have spent a lot of time refreshing. :slap

Sleep is for the weak snivelers!!!

Sleep+is+for+the+weak+anyways+_593e6f1cf20409ddc4da7e5155be3da9.png

That slogan has started infecting everything, it's awesome. I was watching Dragons, Defenders of Berk, and Snotlout Jorgenson, he rides the flaming dragon, had his dad tell him rest is for the weak. Guess that's as close as they can come without tramping on copyrights. My son just sat and stared at me while i giggled away.

WINNER ALERT!
Leatherneck, xequae, dtssyst, XDUCKETTX, Vander scored Sideshow ‘Pop Culture is our culture’ shirts in the FREE STUFF noon giveaway

Get ready! GO-
Quote: He's no good to me dead.
Character who said it:
Character they said it to:
Movie:
*Year:

Fine print:
* No sniveling- my rules ride!
* 1 winner will be picked from all correct answers submitted.
* Winners will be responsible for the ship cost of their prize(s). Any international winners will be responsible for any VAT, import fees, taxes, etc. that are assessed on their prize by their governments/shippers. If you do not agree to these rules, please do not play.
* No swapping prizes, see NO sniveling rule.
* No double entries- you forget to type crud down- your problem!
• One prize per winner. Don't get greedy, it’s not attractive.
* Prize determined by me! It's a good one worth about $150!

Entry info:
[email protected]
Subject header: Mercenary
Provide: Name, Phone #, Shipping address, board name. Indicate whether you have a card on file and would like to use that for ship charges or if you need to be contacted for payment info if you win.
Contest posted: Monday, 10/28/2013 @ 1pm PT
Contest closes and email by: Monday, 10/28/2013 @ 3 pm PT. Don’t bother emailing after that.

:yess: Thank you for the shirt :1-1:

Back