Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOVE IS IN THE AIR

Sparrow and Shalamar won an Anakin Skywalker lightsaber lamp. May the LIGHT be with you!

The first 5 people to e-mail the Mistress of the Web will receive an awesome Pop Culture is Our Culture T-shirt! We’ll pick up the shipping but you have to give us at least 2 weeks to ship it. (Hey its spooktacular-we are busy!)

Entry info:
[email protected]
Subject header: Free Stuff!
Provide: Name, Phone #, Shipping address, board name.
Contest posted: Monday, 10/28/2013 @ noon PT
Contest closes and email by: Monday, 10/28/2013 @ 1 pm PT Don’t bother emailing after that.

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

Sparrow and Shalamar won an Anakin Skywalker lightsaber lamp. May the LIGHT be with you!

The first 5 people to e-mail the Mistress of the Web will receive an awesome Pop Culture is Our Culture T-shirt! We’ll pick up the shipping but you have to give us at least 2 weeks to ship it. (Hey its spooktacular-we are busy!)

Entry info:
[email protected]
Contest closes and email by: Monday, 10/28/2013 @ 1 pm PT Don’t bother emailing after that.

Wow! Thank you!

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

Entry info:
[email protected]

Congrats Shalamar and Sparrow! Thanks for the contest and shirt giveaway Chicky!!!

:hi5:

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

Entry info:
[email protected]

Lol, sorry for sending two emails but in my rush I think I forgot the message subject in the first one. :slap

and congrats to the winners of the last contest!

Last edited:
Hmmm maybe a "Pursuit of the Ark contest" next? Or something from Middle Earth or maybe the "Star Spangled Man"?

Just options I'm thorwing out there and if everybody else would kindly refrain from entering said contests that would be great. :monkey3

I kidd, I kidd. Shideshow you just keep doing what your doing. It's all good. :)

I can't promise on Pursuit of the Ark, but the rest are all you buddy. ;)

And congrats to Shal and Sparrow!

I can't promise on Pursuit of the Ark, but the rest are all you buddy. ;)

And congrats to Shal and Sparrow!

Lol, yeah that Pursuit of the Ark statue is my current Sideshow piece that I can never afford to buy but would love to own (shoot I would love to win the old Indy diorama from the Temple of Doom too).

Now if I had to choose between that and an Exclusive Lurtz PF well I think we all know which one I would choose.

Lol, yeah that Pursuit of the Ark statue is my current Sideshow piece that I can never afford to buy but would love to own (shoot I would love to win the old Indy diorama from the Temple of Doom too).

Now if I had to choose between that and an Exclusive Lurtz PF well I think we all know which one I would choose.

You and that Lurtz!!! Lol

Yeah, I feel you on Indy. I'm in the same boat.

yeah those PFs look awesome but I feel like an Indy statue is a great stand alone or a Lurtz to go with my only other PF Aragorn. If I was to get a DC PF I'd almost imediately want another one and another one . . . .

WINNER ALERT!
Leatherneck, xequae, dtssyst, XDUCKETTX, Vander scored Sideshow ‘Pop Culture is our culture’ shirts in the FREE STUFF noon giveaway

Get ready! GO-
Quote: He's no good to me dead.
Character who said it:
Character they said it to:
Movie:
*Year:

Fine print:
* No sniveling- my rules ride!
* 1 winner will be picked from all correct answers submitted.
* Winners will be responsible for the ship cost of their prize(s). Any international winners will be responsible for any VAT, import fees, taxes, etc. that are assessed on their prize by their governments/shippers. If you do not agree to these rules, please do not play.
* No swapping prizes, see NO sniveling rule.
* No double entries- you forget to type crud down- your problem!
• One prize per winner. Don't get greedy, it’s not attractive.
* Prize determined by me! It's a good one worth about $150!

Entry info:
[email protected]
Subject header: Mercenary
Provide: Name, Phone #, Shipping address, board name. Indicate whether you have a card on file and would like to use that for ship charges or if you need to be contacted for payment info if you win.
Contest posted: Monday, 10/28/2013 @ 1pm PT
Contest closes and email by: Monday, 10/28/2013 @ 3 pm PT. Don’t bother emailing after that.

Crap if the prize is what I think it is I really really want this one. :panic:

Wait. . . . I just looked based on Chicky's quote and I guess the one I thought the prize was is sold out now. I was still hoping to buy one some day (or win it). :(

Chicky when you do a search and the item doesn't come up does that mean the wait list is closed too?

Last edited:
Done and entered, I hope. Can you let me know if it gets through, one way or another, I seem to be having some email difficulty this week.

Thanks Mistress!

Back