Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn that last one was supposed to say 10:30 AM not PM but I will let that one ride!

You guys only have an hour for this one! CHOP CHOP

Quote: Sometimes we must do what is requested of us.
Character who said it:
Character they said it to:
Movie:

Fine print:
* No sniveling- my rules ride!
* 2 winners will be picked from all correct answers submitted.
* Winners will be responsible for the ship cost of their prize(s). Any international winners will be responsible for any VAT, import fees, taxes, etc. that are assessed on their prize by their governments/shippers. If you do not agree to these rules, please do not play.
* No swapping prizes, see NO sniveling rule.
* No double entries- your forget to type crud down- your problem!
• One prize per winner. Don't get greedy, it’s not attractive.

Entry info:
[email protected]
Subject header: LOVE IS IN THE AIR
Provide: Name, Phone #, Shipping address, board name. Indicate whether you have a card on file and would like to use that for ship charges or if you need to be contacted for payment info if you win.
Contest posted: Monday, 10/28/2013 @ 10:45am PT
Contest closes and email by: Monday, 10/28/2013 @ 11:30 am PT. Don’t bother emailing after that.

You like Star Wars?

Hmmm maybe a "Pursuit of the Ark contest" next? Or something from Middle Earth or maybe the "Star Spangled Man"?

Just options I'm thorwing out there and if everybody else would kindly refrain from entering said contests that would be great. :monkey3

I kidd, I kidd. Shideshow you just keep doing what your doing. It's all good. :)

Hey Chicky, just in case Sideshow is interested in writing an article or something about it on Facebook or on the website, I wanted to mention that a group of 10 of us Sideshow Freaks went to Rancho Obi-Wan on Saturday. Steve Sansweet was impressed we all met each other online through our love of Sideshow. We have a million pics, but here is one. I'm the one in the tan Sideshow hat.https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=68692&d=1382847815
The others - Darth Waller, furystorm, galactiboy, yodasan, FLOSI, Shropt, mikeflosi,fraushropt, and Punkg42

Last edited:
Back