Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both look really cool, though it's a shame the light armor version doesn't also come with the black cloak like the regular version does.

Yeah, the car gifs were terrible. Although I do kinda want to know if everyone survived in the first one. They might have. But that 2nd one, just awful. I hope to never see it again...

Yeah, the car gifs were terrible. Although I do kinda want to know if everyone survived in the first one. They might have. But that 2nd one, just awful. I hope to never see it again...

shh.gif

I erased it from the post and deleted the gifs.
My bad. I'll stick my hands up and say sorry.
But anyone who quoted them *in disgust* should have deleted the URLs first.

Both look really cool, though it's a shame the light armor version doesn't also come with the black cloak like the regular version does.

The sleeveless version seems to have ALL options. Read the description. I am guessing the armoured arms are a separate piece. Take off the naked arms, pop on the skin cover, and pop on the armoured arms.

Sleeveless comes with...

The 1/6th scale Thor - Asgardian Light Armor Collectible Figure specially features:
Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Chris Hemsworth as Thor in Thor: The Dark World
Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, skin texture and beard
Newly developed muscular body with over 30 points of articulations
Approximately 32 cm tall
Four (4) pair of interchangeable palms including:
One (1) pair of fists
One (1) pair of relaxed palms
One (1) pair of open palms
One (1) pair for holding Mjolnir
Costume:
One (1) red-colored cape
One (1) metal-colored patterned long sleeves
One (1) upper body armor with metal-colored circle plates
One (1) pair of black and metal-colored colored forearm armor
One (1) pair of black pants with patterned design on sides
One (1) pair of black and metal-colored boots
Weapon:
One (1) authentic metal Mjolnir with patterned holder and leather-like strap at the end
Accessories:
Rocky ground diorama base with Thor nameplate and movie logo

Sleeveless comes with...

The 1/6th scale Thor - Asgardian Light Armor Collectible Figure specially features:
Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Chris Hemsworth as Thor in Thor: The Dark World
Approximately 32 cm tall
One (1) pair of fists
Costume:
One (1) red-colored cape
Weapon:
One (1) authentic metal Mjolnir with patterned holder and leather-like strap at the end
Accessories:

And the pics of the sleeveless one also include the cape and armoured arms.

Lol move on guys! Thor looks cool glad for the Marvel fans. I'm more interested in seeing how much the queen of dead is going to cost.

Sleeveless comes with...

Approximately 32 cm tall
One (1) pair of fists
Costume:
One (1) red-colored cape
Weapon:
Accessories:

Please note...the item I've bolded above does not come with the sleeveless version of this piece.

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

I erased it from the post and deleted the gifs.
My bad. I'll stick my hands up and say sorry.
But anyone who quoted them *in disgust* should have deleted the URLs first.

The sleeveless version seems to have ALL options. Read the description. I am guessing the armoured arms are a separate piece. Take off the naked arms, pop on the skin cover, and pop on the armoured arms.
It doesn't seem to have them in the 'here's what you'll get' pic though, which has me confused. Also, even though the sleeves are listed, the black cloak isn't mentioned in the description, unless I'm missing something?

9021401-thor-asgardian-light-armor-009.jpg

What's in the Box?

Approximately 32 cm tall
One (1) pair of fists
Costume:
One (1) red-colored cape
Weapon:
Accessories:

EDIT: Ha, okay, looks like it's all been clarified now.

Sorry to bring up Thor once more, but it seems they just changed the description. Exclusive does not include sleeves.

Edit: damn, I'm so slow.

Sorry to bring up Thor once more, but it seems they just changed the description. Exclusive does not include sleeves.

Pictures are updated accordingly as well. Sorry for the confusion all...the photo gallery for the Non-Exclusive item decided to pull into the Exclusive gallery causing much confusion. But all is fixed and the galleries and descriptions for both are now reflecting what each piece comes and doesn't come with.

Exclusive - Sleeveless, includes rocky base, no poncho, no Asgard floor artwork and no sleeved costume piece

Regular - Has sleeved armor, regular base, Asgard Floor artwork and poncho.

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

Pass. I don't have a Thor yet but I'll just wait out Avengers 2. The price is getting harder to justify and this one comes with hands, Mjolnir and a base, fairly barebones no matter how HT tries to spin it.

Malekith might be the only figure I get from Thor 2 just because I like the look of the character and the actor.

Pictures are updated accordingly as well. Sorry for the confusion all...the photo gallery for the Non-Exclusive item decided to pull into the Exclusive gallery causing much confusion. But all is fixed and the galleries and descriptions for both are now reflecting what each piece comes and doesn't come with.

Exclusive - Sleeveless, includes rocky base, no poncho, no Asgard floor artwork and no sleeved costume piece

Regular - Has sleeved armor, regular base, Asgard Floor artwork and poncho.

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex
Now you make me want BOTH! How about a BOGO 50% off offer, perhaps on B&W Friday? :pray:

Back