Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I may get to play a little longer...

I get home and start moving all of my furniture on the entire first floor in preparation for my workers to show up tomorrow. Then I get a call that they can't come until Thursday.. GRRR!!!

I want this damage FIXED!!!

Yeah.... Oopsie.. I'll be sure to order multiple pizzas and send the drivers to your house

LOL! That would probably be fine I have a pregnant wife at home that would probably be ecstatic if a bunch of pizzas showed up!

Seriously? From now? Damn. Well I can check in for REAL quick moments over the next 45-60 minutes, so maybe I can catch it.

From their facebook: "I have a HUGE ticket item up for grabs starting at 3:30pm (both here AND on Twitter AND on Google+)"

what?!?! twitter, google+ and bookface - and I don't do any of those lol

:banghead:banghead:medic

I feel like I am stuck on the Spook sidelines this year:gah:

As long as it's not my Lurtz they are giving away I guess I will survive.

MY wife who always complains about all my collectibles got very excited about the Spike giveaway on Facebook and ran down from her home office to enter it LOL

Hoping this big ticket contest is one where you send in an email. Since I can see the twitter feed and the bookface page from their site (or link) I can still get that information.

what?!?! twitter, google+ and bookface - and I don't do any of those lol

:banghead:banghead:medic

I feel like I am stuck on the Spook sidelines this year:gah:

As long as it's not my Lurtz they are giving away I guess I will survive.

I'll try to cross post the twitter stuff while I'm not commuting home. If it's an email entry you'd still be able to enter.

Man, remember those Spooktaculars where you'd be scouring the website nonstop, hoping to run across one of those codes that would give you a free collectible?

Back