Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, so many options on what to spend them on, been looking at the bladerunner print a bit today.

I need something Alien/Predator related :pray: Star Wars is one of my top 3 movies ever but don't own anything to do with it :slap knowing if I start it will be a slippery slop:rotfl

Woo-hoo. I am Spooking. Rotten timing this year for me due to work. My days are just too full. But I got a bunch of codes for points today and entered lots of site contests and a Twitter one or two. Even snuck in a Chicky contest.

Love the reward points idea. So great!

Congrats winners.

Pants now off.

CRAPONASTICK

BANWEEWEEOUNTS UNITE!

So far with the 4 Promo Words and the 200 points won from the Twitter Contest, I've racked up $50 in promo codes. I currently have $83.75 in reward dollars (1675) with 1980 pending. It's a good day.

I love the free reward points this year! I have a feeling that I will actually buy something during this Spooktacular instead of just entering (and losing) contests. I do miss the Spooktacular kits that Sideshow used to sell--I'd like another coffee mug since mine shattered in my sink.

Oh gosh you win too. send me an email to the sc addy!

My son has Aspergers, it's in the autism spectrum, but he is extremely high functioning. Change and lack of structure makes him very anxious. We we told this week, that due to lack of funds and lack of training, we have 2 choice with our day care.
1) pay someone to work one on one with him, because they can't, even though they are supposed to be able to.
2) pull him out within the next two weeks.
I've spent a good part of the day looking for alternatives and options on what to do, while teaching my class and trying to watch some spook through the twitter feed with my ipad sitting on my desk at lunch and recess.

4 promo codes? I just got 2 and I've been on all day except for the last 2 hours. Is there one on right now?

Back