Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kenbenobi said:
Still plenty of time to enter my 2nd contest. I will say that nobody has it exactly correct yet, but some are in the vicinity...

( Reasoning - Most people, if they aren't traveling when they are young, do so in their mid to late 20s, post college and in the working world for a bit, but before marriage and kids. If you were born in 1971, then you'd be 18 in 1989 and 25 in 1996. My guess on it. Thanks for the contest )

Still plenty of time to enter my 2nd contest. I will say that nobody has it exactly correct yet, but some are in the vicinity...
Ends at NOON CST. mmmmBrains, I mailed out your prize this morning from my first contest.

I wasn't too interested in the prizes, hence hadn't entered. Good luck to those who are!

Well I just edited mine. Guess this is my last chance to not be a loser for the year :)...:(

Don't worry...I'm holding a contest (maybe even 2) for anyone here that doesn't win a single thing during the spook time. It will be held after SSC finally announces the last entry wins!!

Don't worry...I'm holding a contest (maybe even 2) for anyone here that doesn't win a single thing during the spook time. It will be held after SSC finally announces the last entry wins!!

Damn, guess that means I can't play...with a Vander kit, SomethingSexy buttons, and mystery prize from furystorm, can't say I didn't win anything.

ELBaln6.gif

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Still only ONE correct answer. And I will say it was an EDITED answer. So if you're sticking with your original guess, I say GUESS AGAIN!

Back