Spook 2010 loser club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woot! Sorry Waller, he's a leaner. But most of them are. I always had him holding hands with the Alien VCD to stay upright. Enjoy!

I received my free catalog 11 on Monday. This thing is HUGE! More like a heavy art book than a catalog. Very nice! :)

Still on the losers list, but a bit less sad loser. ;)

I just so totally peed myself a little!
Thank you so much for this, I am so stoked to be getting this figure, I've been coveting him for awhile.
You've made a Spook loser a very happy girl.
Flirty.gif

That's my Lisa! Just a classy gal! :)

Woot! Sorry Waller, he's a leaner. But most of them are. I always had him holding hands with the Alien VCD to stay upright. Enjoy!

Haven't gotten him out of the box yet, but leaner might work for a zombie. If not, he can hold hands with color Mort. :yess:

I've heard women say that before :nana:

Yeah, but only when you're standing next to me. :lol

Recap from way back in this thread:

11-02-2010, 11:12 PM
So congrats Jedah Kalm, mookeylama, and The Craw. I will PM you guys.

So much win tonight!!!!

11-03-2010, 08:40 AM
I just got home from work and found a PM from UTtoyfan... much to my surprise. So, I've been reading up on what's been going on.

I'd like to thank UTtoyfan here for his amazing generosity. Also, thanks to you, Avfin, for creating this thread to begin with.

Just wanted to publicly thank UTtoyfan one last time as I received the Stormtrooper yesterday. Everyone's kindness here will never be forgotten.

And here are pics of my current Star Wars 1/6 setup.

Stormtrooper02.jpg

Imperial05.jpg

Back