SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the clip again.
https://vimeo.com/146063073

It was filmed last Friday...11/13/15.

53l2lEm.jpg

Lots of crazy speculation about who's going to get Lucilled, but this is quite compelling.

Last edited:
How could there be footage if Negan was just cast?

Whos says he was JUST cast? He could have been cast a while ago and they held out on the announcement until they were good and ready.

I'd be more surprised if it was Glenn getting it then Darryl at this point. Darryl's really gone down hill as a character. He's been Tyreesed.

It's like all those ghost hunting shows out there. You will see what you want to see. I personally want Daryl to meet Lucille.

I agree with everything you said. I liked Daryl a lot, if he was anything like he had been before the death of Merle I would be upset at the idea of him getting killed off. But at this point, I feel he's ran his course.

FL7tmk3.gif

Wishful thinking?

Glenn is pretty annoying, in my opinion. He's better off gone, I think, but the way everything was set for him is pretty crappy especially if they truly plan on offing his character. Very poorly executed either way.

Whos says he was JUST cast? He could have been cast a while ago and they held out on the announcement until they were good and ready.

I'd be more surprised if it was Glenn getting it then Darryl at this point. Darryl's really gone down hill as a character. He's been Tyreesed.

Tyreese was always useless to me, well at least after Karen was killed, then he became incredibly obnoxious. His death episode was just painful to watch it was so bad. IMO! lol

I meant more religated to just being there. lol

The writers only seem capable of focusing on one bad ass character at a time. Lately it's been Carol, which is great. But what's Michonne been up to lately?

I agree with everything you said. I liked Daryl a lot, if he was anything like he had been before the death of Merle I would be upset at the idea of him getting killed off. But at this point, I feel he's ran his course.

It's not even the point of Daryl's character becoming stale with me. I think if the creators/writers/Kirkman have any balls and want to establish Negan as a completely evil and bad ass character like he is in the comics, you have him take out one of the shows most popular. That will cement him as one of the most hated and truly sell his character IMO. Negan has absolutely no remorse for his actions and does not care about anyone. Taking out Daryl by doing the eenie-meenie-minie-moe would be awesome.

It's not even the point of Daryl's character becoming stale with me. I think if the creators/writers/Kirkman have any balls and want to establish Negan as a completely evil and bad ass character like he is in the comics, you have him take out one of the shows most popular. That will cement him as one of the most hated and truly sell his character IMO. Negan has absolutely no remorse for his actions and does not care about anyone. Taking out Daryl by doing the eenie-meenie-minie-moe would be awesome.

Im in total denial about this and so hope its NOT Daryl...but I have to agree. I hope that dummy head IS Glenn tho!!
Yup, most definitely Glenn. But even more shocking yet...

View attachment 224164

Yeah...I read Bigfoot took it "...like a champ!"

How does everyone pronounce Negan, as in like Megan or Nee-gan?

Nee gan

Back