SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From twitter:

@WalkingDead_AMC full leaked summary for the finale on a certain facebook spoiler page i'm not gonna say which one. I haven't read it.

Looks like the sites down right now.

leaks like this always end up happening, but this is to lame for all the hype and the 90 minute time

it is so lame, it is probably all true :lol:lol

something i came across on facebook,
Spoilers were legit from same person that was correctly spoiling other episodes this season. It was also posted on spoilingdeadfans

well.... there you go, I will be preparing some LOL gifs for when everyone gets mad at the hype lol

I knew the summary was legitimate because I know the source is a reliable one.

I also read about Normans house. From what I understand he has some fangirl stalkers who've found out where he lives so he plans on moving to another more secure and w/ more privacy in Georgia. I dont think Daryl will get killed off...Not yet anyways. I bet Daryl will make it to S7!!

Last edited:
I knew the summary was legitimate because I know the source is a reliable one.

I also read about Normans house. From what I understand he has some fangirl stalkers who've found out where he lives so he plans on moving to another more secure and w/ more privacy in Georgia. I dont think Daryl will get killed off...Not yet anyways. I bet Daryl will make it to S7!!

figures... poor guy
and Norman is such a cool, nice guy... those people :pow:yuck

as for the finale, i cant wait for the storm of disappointment :lol

From what was posted, it sounds incredibly boring. Sounds more like a mid-season cliffhanger than a season closer.

What do you think the after credits scene is?

The wolves preparing to take asz with hundreds of walkers?

Hopefully it'll be a shot from the POV of someone outside Alexandria looking at the walls. Then it pulls back and you see the person from behind with a baseball bat resting on his shoulder.

That sounds boring as ****. I agree with Zod. I think we'll see a sneak peek of Negan similar to how they showed Michonne in the finale before they actually cast her character. I think we'll see Lucille tonight.

You guys who are so hot on seeing Negan, have you even read the comics? I wouldn't expect Negan till mid series 6 at the earliest... More like season 7.

Hype. He's the next big thing and we're all dying to jump into it. Plus if you throw in too many similar villains between now and the real deal, it could lessen his impact.

This fuels the fire too.

Jon Hamm Says It Would Be Fun To Play Negan On The Walking Dead | Comicbook.com

Exactly. I don't give a **** about the Wolves. Let's get to the nitty gritty with a great bad guy. The storyline can go for at least a season, probably two--and it'll be a hell of a lot more interesting to have them going against a villain that has his **** together. Plus, I'm kinda interested to see if the show has the balls to have Negan kill Daryl.

Back