Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved Splinter Cell, but now it's a shoot em up with a protagonist that ages backwards and gets younger every game

Ha ha, exactly. And talks different. Give us a new character with a distinctive voice, not a Benjamin button Sam fisher with a voice changer!

Still, can't wait to play this.

Two Collectors Editions

splinter-cell-blacklist.jpg

splinter-cell-blacklist-3.jpg

This is an easy pass for me. Splinter Cell is not what it used to be, which was a stealth oriented game, and they just keep rehashing crappy sequels.

I couldn't make it past 45 second mark in that video with that horrible woman's voice blathering on in the most annoying manner humanly possible.

the new voiceactor of Sam Fisher Plays Splinter Cell Blacklist

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-gq-dC9RJw[/ame]

Saw the commercial for this, I'm not digging this voice actor at all. I cannot believe Ironside is gone.

Been a Splinter Cell fan since the beginning. I'm with you guys, I'm stunned Ironside is out. They said they wanted to motion capture a new guy who could do the acting and movements and that rules out Ironside. That's bull cause Hollywood does voice acting separate in movies all the time. I just think it is a money issue and wanted to go cheaper.

Back