Spike PF EX set at 350 pieces!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now they have to do something with the shirt. The legs "issue" doesn't bother me that much.

I caved in and ordered him.Even though Spike isnt a fav character of mine,I just had to have this.Its my first order via Sideshow so hopefully all is well.

Hopefully he will sell out soon,and next we can have a pf Angel.How will you diplay him vamp head or human?Im thinking human as he will go with Buffy more,but the vamp head is better.

So excited for him now.

Have you seen the Spike and Buffy PF gallery at action-figure.com? Omfg, the Spike is a work of fine art. I can't wait!!

dsc03200vj3.jpg

dsc03199og0.jpg

buffy-collector said:
I caved in and ordered him.Even though Spike isnt a fav character of mine,I just had to have this.Its my first order via Sideshow so hopefully all is well.

Hopefully he will sell out soon,and next we can have a pf Angel.How will you diplay him vamp head or human?Im thinking human as he will go with Buffy more,but the vamp head is better.

So excited for him now.

Glad you ordered him! It's my first order directly from Sideshow as well. I hope I don't have any problem being an international order and all that. I can't wait to have him. Oh, and I will display him with the human head most of the time. But I gess I'll change it every now and then.

350 ES is amazingly low for this character IMO. I think once he is released Collectors will be kicking themselves for not picking him up, it is one of the best headsculpts I have ever seen...

pjam said:
350 ES is amazingly low for this character IMO. I think once he is released Collectors will be kicking themselves for not picking him up, it is one of the best headsculpts I have ever seen...
I was shocked when they announced the es on this one, given the character and amazing likeness.

Bannister said:
I was shocked when they announced the es on this one, given the character and amazing likeness.

I hear ya Ban, bar is up, still 50 pieces left!

If it's only sold 300 pieces in over six months, I would say that the low edition size is appropriate. There don't seem to be enough fans supporting the line at this point.

However, I was really impressed with the head sculpt and overall appearance of this one when I saw it last year. I'm not a Buffy fan (I've only seen about three minutes of one episode), but the quality is definitely there with this piece. I would think that this would be a no-brainer for Buffy fans.

tomandshell said:
If it's only sold 300 pieces in over six months, I would say that the low edition size is appropriate. There don't seem to be enough fans supporting the line at this point.

However, I was really impressed with the head sculpt and overall appearance of this one when I saw it last year. I'm not a Buffy fan (I've only seen about three minutes of one episode), but the quality is definitely there with this piece. I would think that this would be a no-brainer for Buffy fans.
I understand that. I was shocked more people didn't buy it which caused the low es.

Bannister said:
I understand that. I was shocked more people didn't buy it which caused the low es.

Yeah well, but you know how it goes, once this piece is out there, more will want it and there aren't many to go around. You'll see, this will definitely appreciate in value over time because of the quality and its exclusivity...

pjam said:
Yeah well, but you know how it goes, once this piece is out there, more will want it and there aren't many to go around. You'll see, this will definitely appreciate in value over time because of the quality and its exclusivity...
Yep. Most likely.

I'd order,once its gone im betting it will be hard to get and it will get more expensive.And if you dont order you will have to get the regular and that doesnt have a vamp head.
Its the best Spike likeness out there.

And it will look amazing next to buffy.

Buffy fans will NEVER see anything like this again... it is a work of art. Again, probably the best human headsulpt I have ever seen...

Oi, Captain America PF or this? Which PF will be hotter on the secondary market? Since I love both. Not that I would sell either one.

Eli26 said:
Oi, Captain America PF or this? Which PF will be hotter on the secondary market? Since I love both. Not that I would sell either one.
Don't worry, I will sell both to make you feel better.:D

buffy-collector said:
I'd order,once its gone im betting it will be hard to get and it will get more expensive.And if you dont order you will have to get the regular and that doesnt have a vamp head.
Its the best Spike likeness out there.

And it will look amazing next to buffy.

There is not a regular edition, right? That's one of the things that will make him see it value increased in less time, the fact that he's a exclusive, like Darla and D'Hoffryn were.

Oh I think that there must be. Forbidden Planet list him, but he doesn't come with the second head.

Back