Spike PF EX set at 350 pieces!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nightcrawler777 said:
I was on the Wait list and Got Switched to an Order..

You have to get the Exclusive..

Or at least i had to...
Gotta have the Vampire Head...
It is very true. The exclusive is a must have for this particular PF.

Nightcrawler777 said:
I was on the Wait list and Got Switched to an Order..

You have to get the Exclusive..

Or at least i had to...
Gotta have the Vampire Head...

Recently? 'Cause I just cancelled mine to make room for the Biker Scout... If so, congrats, and you're welcome. :D

I was hoping for an announcement about PF Spike's imminent arrival...but nothing. Could it take longer than a YEAR for this figure to come out???

Yeah, I'm a bit concerned as well really.

Mainly because it once again either smacks of 'they can't be arsed because it's not a Star Wars product' or they're having some kind of problem with it.

I do hope that they've managed to sort out some of the problems with his costume, and that the dreaded' Sideshow curse' of the final thing being not as good as the prototype' hasn't struck it.

Wish they'd been some more recent photos of it released.

sueworld said:
I do hope...that the dreaded' Sideshow curse' of the final thing being not as good as the prototype' hasn't struck it.

Me, too...but to be fair, this is a problem across the board in the collectibles business. It's a shame that final products are so often vastly inferior to prototypes.

last payment is set at july 10th:rolleyes: And im on holiday for 2 weeks starting on the 9th,so when its posted will it just go and wait at the post office or will it go back to sideshow?

I received the same info for Spike, I asked about Buffy but they don't
have any dates yet for delivery

I got the e-mail as well. So I gess, it'll be like September for the EU collectors. It's starting to get ridiculous!

The PF Darth Maul was revealed in February, and it will be shipping before PF Spike!!! I can't say that I'm all that surprised, but it just goes to show that Buffy is not high on Sideshow's list of priorities.

Let's just pretend that the extra time was to get him perfect, and at least it is a reason we could live with. Then of course, he better be once he ships! :rotfl

I just got the email, too. So I'll have it in about 4 weeks. It's been a looong wait for this one. They better have an Angel PF at SDCC.

Back