Spielberg's War Horse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see why some of you guys didn't like transformers now. You prefer serious films. Looks really good, I'd say it'll be a tear jerker :monkey2

I don't like the Transformers movies 'cause they suck. :lol

I love Spielberg's war movies. To me, Empire of the Sun is one of his most underrated. And this reminds me of that a bit.

Not sure I'm ready to proclaim anything "Oscar-worthy" or to say that "Spielberg's back to form!" based on a two-minute trailer. . .but it looks like one of those "inspirational," bitter-sweet, tear-jerker types. Pass.

I'm getting the same vibe... but at the same time nothing was really given in the trailer about the actual story so I'm hoping it won't be one of those "made to win an oscar" films that ends up just feeling hollow.

Yeah, it does look like Oscar bait, but this is Spielberg we're talking about. I have some faith that he didn't make this just to win awards.

Though I don't know the story, this kinda reminds me of Black Beauty. Hopefully it has the happy ending of that.

Yeah, it does look like Oscar bait, but this is Spielberg we're talking about. I have some faith that he didn't make this just to win awards.

Agreed... but there's always that fear in the back of my mind. But like I said, really hard to tell what this will be like from the trailer; and it looked good enough to have peaked my interest.

Steves not what he use to be. I remember going to see the Terminal and thinking really? This is Spielberg? I'm watching this?

More Transformers Bashing...guess who produced...approved...financed those flicks.......that's right....THE HORSE! :lol

But seriously....why does someone have to come in and be a weirdo like that and suggest you only like one type of movie? As a huge Bayformers fan, i'll gladly see this....so...

I'm not sure what the hatred is about. It's a Spielberg movie based on a children's novel. Are people expecting a WWI version of Saving Private Ryan?

Back