Spidey VS Venom....with legs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bodie The Cursed said:
Wheres the beef. The only thing that will save this is a low ES.:emperor

Yes, It's amazing how many people want a particular piece, once they know there will be only say, 50 made!

All of a sudden, everyone becomes a Spiderman fan!

pitchin said:
awesome PS pic over at statueforum

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=35741

sv-legs.jpg

This is a VS diorama.
Hum if only they had understood we will discuss now about how fast this diorama sold out :lol :lol :lol
Come on sideshow team come here you will learn a lot of thing for the other VS diorama. :rotfl :rotfl :monkey3

To bad it didn't turn ut this way :monkey2
Would have been a no brainer and a direct order!

Oh well, more money for other stuff.

Its so sad really. This would be one of the jewels of the vs line if SS had done it right. The best Spidey vs this could have been.
Too bad this actual piece will look completely out of place with the others now. Still a wonderful sculpt, of whats there.

Don't understand right now why sideshow still shut their mouth when we read all boards. They can read and understand what we want for making a lot of money, perhaps more than the other VS diorama, but no they don't want and think this poor bust VS diorama will make us happy.
So going back to school marketing because you forgot the basic: "first, listen about what people want":monkey1

Only time will tell if they listened or not.

This line may not be aimed at us but may be it was created to expand the market with less expensive items.

akamonrg said:
Don't understand right now why sideshow still shut their mouth when we read all boards. They can read and understand what we want for making a lot of money, perhaps more than the other VS diorama, but no they don't want and think this poor bust VS diorama will make us happy.
So going back to school marketing because you forgot the basic: "first, listen about what people want":monkey1
I think they did it to spite YOU personally. :rolleyes:

Im sure the backlash of the F4 dio gave them a hint of what may happen with this one. Im also sure it was probably too late in production scheduling to change this one.
OR Solid may be right in that theyre going after a diff market to expand theyre collector base. Who knows really?

but if I were you, id become CEO of Sideshow and make the calls for them. That would show them!

.. really .. move on. It is what it is and its not changing. Im sure somewhere theres a starving child that could use your Spidey/Venom funds much more. Althoug he may throw a tantrum if you dont bring him exactly the right kind of dipping sauce for his McNuggets.

occulum said:
I think they did it to spite YOU personally. :rolleyes:

Im sure the backlash of the F4 dio gave them a hint of what may happen with this one. Im also sure it was probably too late in production scheduling to change this one.
OR Solid may be right in that theyre going after a diff market to expand theyre collector base. Who knows really?

but if I were you, id become CEO of Sideshow and make the calls for them. That would show them!

.. really .. move on. It is what it is and its not changing. Im sure somewhere theres a starving child that could use your Spidey/Venom funds much more. Althoug he may throw a tantrum if you dont bring him exactly the right kind of dipping sauce for his McNuggets.

why not :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :lol :lol
No I have enough work with customers in my work

tomandshell said:
That picture really makes me think about what could have been done with this piece.

If only...

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I agree, but whats up with Venom's feet?

Back