Spidey PF Ex - Holy F'n Crap

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the matching bases too! Gonna have to get the Abomination to go with my hulk no doubt.

I don't dig the Bowen Hulk, though. Looks like he needs to stuff his crotch to hide his puny nether-regions. :lol

I agree, they look very good together for sure, I'm not sure if the best, The HULK vs The THING PFs looks to be the best PF Dio so far :)

For some reason I like the Hulk & Thing PF's positioned in a Marvel Team up pose rather than a VS pose . . . :duff

Spidey & GG just scream to me that they are in the middle of battle . . . Like GG just killed Gwen and Spidey is about to give him a beat down . . . :lsvader

Are there any pics floating around of the GG and Spidey PFs together?

I only have a crappy pic . . . sorry . . .

displaystatues3ou6.jpg

displaystatues6cb1.jpg

I can't see the pics, my work internet is blocking them, please post them with the Freaks photo Gallery :)

Nice pics :rock
I gotta say though that GG PF looks really creepy to me, y'know me, i'm a woos and 'good guy' collector, the bad guys scare me and he is no exception :horror
x:D

GG will hit the $700 mark in another 6-12 months easily, mark my words. I got my first for around $250 maybe 6 months ago. It's already going for about $450 now.

Back