Spidey PF Ex - Holy F'n Crap

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Spidey & Goblin PF's are the best vs dio that sideshow has made . . .:whip

i like my neg zone pf.....and i did order the faux bronze spidey as well :wacky

I would have ordered the faux bronze DareDevil and Thor, but I decided there is only so many things I could collect. SideShow PFs are the prize, so I am only going down that road for statues, and the odd kick ass dio and 1:1 bust.

I would have ordered the faux bronze DareDevil and Thor, but I decided there is only so many things I could collect. SideShow PFs are the prize, so I am only going down that road for statues, and the odd kick ass dio and 1:1 bust.

i agree, i just like the spidey and cap. i dont intend on getting all of the faux bronze, just maybe one other.

The Spidey & Goblin PF's are the best vs dio that sideshow has made . . .:whip

I agree, they look very good together for sure, I'm not sure if the best, The HULK vs The THING PFs looks to be the best PF Dio so far :)

I agree, they look very good together for sure, I'm not sure if the best, The HULK vs The THING PFs looks to be the best PF Dio so far :)

I am totally with you on that one. Hulk PF just showed up the other day:

hvt01jx8.jpg

No problem. :lol If you like Marvel PFs at all, Ben Grimm should be on your list. :lecture

Bowen's Abomination is a masterpiece....

33ffcpi.jpg

2wno2h5.jpg

jku80h.jpg

2a9pr46.jpg

Straight out of the Hulk comic !!!!

Thanks for the pics Shai. It really looks good.

I can't spread myself too much with all the upcoming releases so I am still waiting for a Sideshow PF announcement. I mean, it only makes sense.

Back