• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Gollum PF Exclusive and Berserker PF Exclusive at Great Prices!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: Sideshow Gollum Smeagol Premium Format Figure Statue Exclusive $365 SHIPPED U

This will be $365 Shipped to anywhere in the United States. Payment via Paypal Invoice to a Confirmed U.S. address.

You can also go through eBay for slightly higher cost.

Re: FS: Sideshow Gollum Smeagol Premium Format Figure Statue Exclusive $365 SHIPPED U

bump to sell

bump to sell, if interested pm me please

Re: FS: Sideshow Weta Cave Troll, Joker PF, Gollum PF, Berserker PF, etc.

Berserker PF Exclusive and Gollum PF Exclusive still available.

Contact me if you would like to buy

bump to sell, if interested pm me please

bump to sell

Gandalf on Shadowfax is sold now.

Only items left are:

1) Berserker PF Exclusive Sideshow

and

2) Gollum PF Exclusive Sideshow

Please pm me if you are interested.

Thanks!

bump to sell

sold, no longer available

Back