Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread.shirts...shipwreck..others!

Spider to Fly: Buzz off!

388871.1.jpg

Re: custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread.shirts...shipwreck..others!

lol..you guys..i wasnt trying to be rude or anything.....i just want to keep this about my stuff (and stuff you guys get from me)...that's all..

she can discuss all she wants on the other threads...and she can talk here too..just want to keep it limited to my suits..that's all

Last edited:
Re: SR's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread.shirts...shipwreck..others!

Keep up the good work Spider.

Living in a Spiderweb! :lol

Whose vest is that?

no one really...just a paint test to see if i could paint them...stealthfox wants me to paint up a vest for him..so i needed to test it first...

paint isnt thick and isn't all stiff and rigid like it would be if painted on with brush....it doesn't seem to crack or peel either or come off..so that's kinda cool....

Last edited:

kinda where im at on the pad for ms. scarlet...
10608877_10202603282018418_1029478732_n_zps874604ef.jpg

i finished up a few things last night...even though i really didn't want to sew..lol...
got...
mercer's stuff done
jabers stuff done
evils stuff done
ultras stuff done...
worked on a few more things as well....i'll start packing things up and getting more stuff out later this week...

Last edited:

Looks like a scrap iron vest. Prolly best to make it out of the red material than paint it.

kinda where im at on the pad for ms. scarlet...
10608877_10202603282018418_1029478732_n_zps874604ef.jpg

Hmm... wondering if maybe the Joe Colton knee padding painted red might work better for Scarlett's shoulder padding?

Groovy how about starting your own customs thread? Since you seem to be such a customs expert perhaps your ideas would be better taken there instead of constantly imposing them in Spider's thread.

Back