Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread.shirts...shipwreck..others!

I was actually looking at doing Mainframe as a limited kit of sorts for the board. Maybe a total of 5 sets, including helmet and load-bearing equipment. Buyer provides the boots, computers, and weapons. Already have a small patch set designed. But you had better do it, because with my schedule they may never get done.

pictures of shpiwreck body ( joe colton) with duke's shirt for you Spider, so you can see what I'm talking about.
IMG_20140810_220733_502.jpgIMG_20140810_220742_327.jpgIMG_20140810_220836_965.jpgIMG_20140810_220843_425.jpg

The picture with the shirt on and arm raised, that's as high as i could get his arm, and that was considerably forced.

Leather, that's going to make a fine Shipwreck! I'm thinking I may have to use the same head and body combination for mine.

yeah, loving the look so far. his upper arm on the left is a little loose at the swivel, but some future in the joint will handle that.

so how big is that body compared to say, the ttm knockoff narrow? or muscle? or kp2? just trying to compare the bodies...
i can make the sleeves bigger..but just need an idea of the size difference...

btw..did you snag that body and HS from TA? i had noticed they had 2 left and then 1 and then none..it was in my cart to buy for shippy...lol...

Last edited:

don't have a muscle handy, but i CAN say his arms are close in size to the sideshow muscle bodies ( ninja assassin storm shadow/ snake eyes with timber? )

torso looks like the slandered TTM body. the torso part of duke's shirt fit perfectly, for what it's worth. i can take regular measurements if you need me to.

nah..that's cool tho...
if he is close to the SSC SS/SE bodies..i have one that i can use for a model and yea..it's tight on that one...i can adjust my pattern to fit that body i think..

awesome :D
I'll double check when i get home to make 100% sure, but ya, he looks real close to those.

hey..did you guys know that i can do blue jeans? they arent super highly detailed...but something for the 'Noks might be possible..just putting that out there...

Do you have any pics of the Scarlett suit?

been debating doing a scarlet, but i'd want to break away from her traditional look a little bit. go less leotard, and more.....

modern?

Comic Art by Simon Gough 06.jpg

instead of spandex, would need something more like a bodysuit.

allthough, after Shipwreck, i kinda wanna do a covergirl next, seeing as comic-wise they're more of the matched pair. .just not sure where to start with her or any joe females. can't stand rooted hair.

A non spandex look like this would be good.

marvelbook3-front.jpg

kinda funny. in the past hour, i've pieced together a cover girl figure, EXCEPt for her jacket and boots. suggetions?

Meh, I'm sticking to the spandex look of the card art for mine.

joescarlett.jpg

dosn't work for me. spandex dos't make sense for her. some sort of "smart material" like skin-tight Nomex" or a wet-suit would. i equate her to a spy/ secret agent/lone operative along the lines of solid snake.

Still would need to either find a head, or buy one, shave it, and sculpt the hair.

dosn't work for me. spandex dos't make sense for her. some sort of "smart material" like skin-tight Nomex" or a wet-suit would. i equate her to a spy/ secret agent/lone operative along the lines of solid snake.

Still would need to either find a head, or buy one, shave it, and sculpt the hair.

That's why she's COUNTER INTELLIGENCE. :duh

Back