Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread.shirts...shipwreck..others!

That's why she's COUNTER INTELLIGENCE. :duh

Yeah. and as such, i'd equate what she's wearing to something along the lines of What solid snake wears. SOLID_SNAKE_2.jpgSorry. i was talking about her outfit, not her role. Fully aware she's counter intelligence.

hmmm... Hey Spider, think you feel up to trying a run of Grey jumpsuits for Scarlet?

if the price is right ;)

gimme a few days to get things calmed down around here(1st day back at school for kids)...get some stuff caught up and mailed, etc...i have a dark gray(star wars gray) and my light gray(stinger gray)....

Last edited:

That right there is what I wanted out of the Sideshow Joe line. None of that is available to make proper Greenshirts, all of it has to be custom made. Maybe after a year long hiatus, Sideshow can come back with better Joes.

I like the Scarlett jumpsuit look, but I'm sticking with the spandex suit.

Jumpsuit doesn't make any sense with a body suit.

Go with Resolute Scarlet if you want modern.
ResoluteScarlettPosed.jpg

stuff i sent today...
mah

that is all...lol..jk..i sent out a few more things....ummm....who was it....crap...ummmm.....

gallo!!
SFO!!

i have more stuff to go out next week...getting it all out promise....

I was wondering about that today....

All this talk about Scarlett had me stop in the crafts section while I was in Wal Mart today brainstorming over fabric to use. Whyy! I have so much else to finish before her. Ugh! Get out of my head!!!

more stuff going out next week:
-Evil
-Kingy
-Ultra
-Da Bronxy
-Spud
-mercer
-jwig
-jaber

+ whoever else i can get done by then...slowly getting things out....

The pant look was what she debuted with in the comics, I like the look, just think it would be hard to transition to a figure with her monokini.

I am as well just picked up bootfeet that is this heel height so one more thing to pick up next month and im making the ultimate Scarlett.. I hate the resolute and the baggy pants look. the card art has a classic vibe. I could go modern and it would look awesome but then I would get Bord with it and go back to original. it just makes sense since it would make her hard to get a hold of in fighting.

I will change her up with some things modernized but that is in gear.

If you want her costume to make sense as far as fighting goes she wouldnt be wearing heels!

The kind of heel I picked looks like a lot of knee high boots out there they have a low 1 1/2" that's hardly a heel look at cowboy boots that's like telling wild bill to go home and change those boots are not good enough to fight in. Besides the boot feet match card art it's actually same heel height as baroness from side show unless you think baroness couldn't fight in those boots as we'll.

Last edited:

My point is if you want card accuracy then thats cool, you dont need to try & justify everything.

Back