Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread. destro, torpedo...oh my!

some new pics..couldn't get the purple the same shade in the pics..the actual suit is a bit darker..not bad...

DSC02609_zpsbcde0cdc.jpg

DSC02608_zps24570857.jpg

Last edited:

Nice Matt! Very professional!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

more...thanks to rubio for the inspiration and butt kicking to get me to do better pics...lol
DSC02616_zpsc879a063.jpg

DSC02617_zpsf230289a.jpg

DSC02618_zps2bf02c9b.jpg

my white storm shadow suit..i made mine with the black stitching to match the others....

and my teal "ninja viper" uni..
DSC02619_zps6b284407.jpg

DSC02620_zps820b5562.jpg

DSC02621_zpsa02a40b7.jpg

Last edited:

Those ninja suits are real nice. Good job!

you guys are funny..no matter which one you are getting...you all will be happy..im sure....;)

one tip for destro tho..repaint his boots flat black...they look so much better and not all rubbery like...

btw...(oh wow, SR..those are really cool pics..about time you took pics in your lightbox, to show off your amazing skills).....just sayin....huh huh?:wave

so then..another thing....what do you guys want to see on say...EELS or torpedo(although im not sure i could paint the gray onto the shiny stuff..so he may have to be matte either way...)

shiny for the wetsuit look or matter for you purists out there?

I agree. I like that much better than just the foam. Should be easy enough to attach to the suit with some strips of black velcro underneath the collar.

mr...EVILface and i are discussing a few things..and why i should take his advice...lol...

minion1_zpscae51cc4.jpg

if i can get the bottom points thinner..im all up for this way....but not cause of what EF has told me....jk(you know i luv ya)

Yeah, the cloth seems to sit better than the foam. There doesn't appear to be any gaps. I do like the foam as well though.

Last edited:

i like the foam too..but everyone makes some great points..so im working on the cloth...which wont be as good as the foam....but may look better...not sure yet...

Back