Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread. destro, torpedo...oh my!

Awesome Destro! :clap

one tiny suggestion add wire that way you can mold the collar so back is more upright. your getting there. I'd show you what im talking about but im getting my destro stuff in friday so it has to be modded 1st. I'm using KP02 So technically people can see this suit on 2 different bodies. Im doing mine slightly different from yours since im making pants then attaching top to pants at waist hence why there is a belt to cover seam lines.

2c_zps3e5534de.jpg

Looks awesome Matt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats the cookie

the matte suit and cloth look great spider nice pics by the way!!

Spider, here is the body I plan to use for my Destro. Here he is next to the KP 03 you used.
Before mods
b5c9673a40d6f021e03c9e69215b6971.jpg

After mods
1af9a7d9fed6e4951bf9752d480d7786.jpg

c2a0cafde8edf5854c986a751c28d598.jpg

I'm considering adding some height to him as well. How do you think the suit will fit?

A dragon for Destro? I would use a body with a sculpted neck. unless you are going to sculpt one on.

My issue is the neck. I'd like to have a chrome neck and bolted collar. I'm going to mod a dragon head so I figured it would look better on the dragon body.

Jesus, I still can't decide what to do with my Destro, where's EF and King's pics, so I can have them decide for me :lol

My issue is the neck. I'd like to have a chrome neck and bolted collar. I'm going to mod a dragon head so I figured it would look better on the dragon body.

nah man, the ripped neck is pretty sweet..can't cover that up with a metal collar...pffttt...lol

update..i bought the reg/brightish red fabric to whip up some collars..so stay tuned...today, im working on the hole in my wall and finally getting it fixed..sigh..not fun...i have stuff everywhere...it's such a mess...

so you all cool with the red cloth collars?

i still have a few spots for EELS suits and several for torpedo

Last edited:

Where's the torpedo list? Am I on it? Do you have anything on the Eels or just firing them up? Good god man, do we need to chain you to your sewing machine? :lol

Ok, so here are a couple shots of Destro. I am torn as what to do with his neck. Here is a full neck look.
9e2ec7c425b7bd715c84338410bc60ad.jpg

A half neck look.
787e0977067550e36aa11c62e1e5f2e5.jpg

And another half neck look. Great drawing by the way!
da6ef91114338677be18e7fd5fae34a8.jpg

Where's the torpedo list? Am I on it? Do you have anything on the Eels or just firing them up? Good god man, do we need to chain you to your sewing machine? :lol

ive got a basic proto type done..not much going on right now...trying to work out the details on torps too..
eelstest_zps1880547e.jpg

Back