Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread. destro, torpedo...oh my!

Id be interested in an Eels suit

No boots with Scarlett?
I can make do.
Are there going to be glove tops/gauntlets?

I agree, it's going to be hard to match the color for boots. I can make do as well, but if it's possible, can we get boots and gloves? Of course it will add to the cost.

i can try to make the boot tops/gauntlets out of the same material as the tan part..but they would be spandex...not sure how cool they'd look...let me look into it..but no promises...lol

and just an fyi..you guys arent obligated to get all of these suits from me..or even all at once.....once you are on the list..you're good to go....that is your spot, etc....im always willing to make arrangements for payment, etc..just drop me a pm and we can always discuss things...no worries...

and im still a ways from perfecting torpedo's suit design, well..not a long ways..just a week or two from getting it down...lol...and wetsuit isnt even on the table yet....all of the destro suits are done and almost ready to go out....scarlet suits are cut and ready to sew.....

Put me down for Scarlett and if possible waitlist for Destro since I'm late to the party. Thanks.

Put me down for Scarlett and if possible waitlist for Destro since I'm late to the party. Thanks.

done...one reason behind me doing them like this is..so i can share the leftover spandex with a few designs...like the black from destro will be going towards both torpedo and eels....
now, if you want the shiny stuff..i have enough to do at least one more...just drop me a pm and which body you will be using...

please put me down for scarlett. and I still want that slice and dice outfit. waiting on the funds to get here.

got mine.a quick mock up with my suit..
10329223_10202322236712461_9163383095463676434_n_zpsb32bf6aa.jpg

10419521_10202322236232449_2625977033993482709_n_zpsb3e7decb.jpg

10329223_10202322236712461_9163383095463676434_n_zpsb32bf6aa.jpg

Re: custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread. destro classic suit 6/13

I was wondering does the matte Destro suit look like faux leather or is it just plain spandex? I guess my concern is I don't want it to look like he's wearing pajamas. If the shiny looks more like leather that would be preferable. As for the collar will you be sewing red fabric over the foam shape? And on Scarlett will you be doing the red waffle pattern shoulder strap? Thanks.

Basically what you posted above is what I like. That looks great! :clap

the one that is on mine is the shiny spandex/leather....looks way better in person..
not sure about collar...yet..
as for scarlet's little red thing..gonna do my best...

btw..anyone who is ready to get their destro suits, and are able to settle up with me..i can finish up the collars and get stuff started to ship out next week...just lmk...

Last edited:

a bit more work..repainted boots and hands...
fixed his head with a longer neck adapter..works great now..
1a_zps53e6dd0d.jpg

1b_zps844b318c.jpg

btw...this is the shiny that only a couple of you wanted..and unless i can find more...you guys are stuck with the matter spandex....

Last edited:

Rogue, that suit is awesome! Thats how it should be done!

Here you go.......can't wait for you to do this suit. The re-breather attachment is not permanent as I will cast this separately for maximum detail.

OMG **** is about to get real.

ill have a WIP suit done up for show later tonight...
i have 5 spots open still for 1st run.....and he can only do about 15 castings..so after that..im not sure what will happen..so be sure to get on the list asap..and there are plans for his backpack and armor pieces...but nothing set in stone...

Last edited:
Back