Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread. destro, torpedo...oh my!

Scarlett, Torpedo please. What body is Scarlett going to be fit.

its on a ttl for now..but should fit the new baroness body..my suits will stretch a bit to fit bigger bodies...her's and the TTL are pretty close..with Baro's being a more well defined in the buttocks area...lol

I'm using a Hot toys female body would like to update my Scarlett with your outfit.

She is much smaller than Baroness.

so are you guys cool with my "Guidelines"? if so and once i get some going, i'll ask for the NRD on the scarlet for now..im trying out a few tricks for torp and eels still....

I'm using a Hot toys female body would like to update my Scarlett with your outfit.

She is much smaller than Baroness.

the ttl probably is pretty close then...i may also have blue and yellow spandex to work with as well..if anyone wants to go that route....

I'm cool with it, I would like to know a total before NRD is paid, just for my own budgeting.

let me work out a few things on torpedo before we start doing that..scarlett(and destro) are nailed down and being worked on....

btw..destro is full....if i get more fabric or anyone backs out, i'll have more up...

Last edited:

To bad we can't get him permanently commissioned to Joe stuff, his work is second to none. A proper Destro from him would be great.

i just sent him a pm(And a few others) to see who could do something like this for you guys....even mando or ski would be awesome as always..but i hear they are backed up....it would be awhile probably...lol

That shelf of customs is a just really cool. Looks fantastic. Maybe some manufacturer will see that and think about continuing the line.

some other diver suits...that could be done too....for some background characters..
nybfa8_zpsc779b477.jpg

de5zj5_zpse0fc278f.jpg

yeppers...no worries...

im almost done with the suits for D...anyone who still needs to submit payment, drop me a pm

Last edited:

i just sent him a pm(And a few others) to see who could do something like this for you guys....even mando or ski would be awesome as always..but i hear they are backed up....it would be awhile probably...lol

We need to find someone that's skilled with 3D computer modeling.
Just think of all the guys that need to be done that would work best done on a computer.
EELs
Wetsuit
Barbecue
Scrap Iron
Televiper
Nightviper
Alley Viper
Also possible improved heads for Cobra Commander and Destro.

These are the ones that I know have been done before, I missed out on all but the SB head because I believed sideshow still gave a damn about GI Joe and would do them some time in the future.
Airtight
Copperhead
Wild Weasel
Big Boa
Crockmaster
Sgt. Slaughter
Steel Brigade
And the up coming Crimson Twins.

Is there any others that I'm missing?

pacemaker is making a pretty decent looking CC head..im getting one from him..way better then the SSC one..and i think that mando is doing a new "blue dome" for him as well...so there are a few choices for CC

Last edited:

spider its almost time for the SSv2 get ready buddy

No boots with Scarlett?
I can make do.
Are there going to be glove tops/gauntlets?

Back