Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread. destro classic suit 6/13

like a boss!

destronewshiny1c_zps3b787765.jpg

destronewshiny1b_zpsfec0d085.jpg

destronewshiny1a_zps6757719c.jpg

destronewshiny1_zps0b91c5a0.jpg

cool ninja clan base decal by mr. evilface(thanks!!)...

That base is cool, simple idea, but very effective. I've only got a couple FACE bases, but they're great, really need to work more of his customs in.

Yea I'll make some to go on the SS case.

Is there a RoM difference in the two?

"RoM"? not sure what you mean..or is that a typo? suits are the same..you can move him as much in the shiny as you can in the matte...

Sorry, range of motion, I know you said the shiny moves well, my mind is just having a hard time accepting it for some reason. :lol

lol...
it is the same stuff(more or less) that the baroness is wearing...very very close..
here are some quick pics of him..
10354239_10202288296223970_1340889812068004404_n_zps30c54558.jpg

10426835_10202288295863961_2052451948174019485_n_zps49e64e85.jpg

if the material was crap or had no RoM..i wouldn't have made some reg suits for TA to sell....lol...just saying...
it's just spandex really...that is shiny/wet look to it....it's really a lot cooler in person...

im not sure of what type of poses you will be putting Destro in(not sure i want to know...lol)....but im not selling "Crap" or anything that i wouldnt want to use on my stuff..in fact..i even swapped out the SSC baroness suit to one of mine....
baronessnew22_zps82359ac7.jpg

i have the same stuff in silver, red and gold as well...

i have about 10-15 spots for suits..shiny or matte....for destro...lol

scarlet will be matte...

Last edited:

I vote matte for Scarlett (if that's the suit you're talking about....)

........and now you know. And knowing is half the battle.

I would be in for a Destro suit. Not sure about matte or shiny as of yet. Plus, I'm probably going to use the bulky Dragon football body. I will add some bis and tris like I did for Rock & Roll. And for a Scarlett suit, oh YEAH!!

What do you do? Bulk up the muscle with sculpey or something?

i got ahold of more teal fab..so if anyone wants the proper colored viper ninja...hit me up..
ninjaTEAL1_zpsb43b8ad2.jpg

and i have white left too...and i can do just about any color that i can get ahold of..just ask..
stormshadow2_zps94fd8ddd.jpg

I would be in for a Destro suit. Not sure about matte or shiny as of yet. Plus, I'm probably going to use the bulky Dragon football body. I will add some bis and tris like I did for Rock & Roll. And for a Scarlett suit, oh YEAH!!

how big is the football body? and you want shiny...which really isnt as shiny as everyone thinks....but it does give it that leather appeal...

i would like to know who is in for a destro suit or not still...if no one, then im packing it up and moving on to other stuff(scarlet, cough cough)...i have 2 people that are committed to D...just seeing if anyone else still wants on..just drop me a pm..

some more work on the collar....
destrodone1_zps2c81a4af.jpg

Last edited:

so im gonna start something new here on the scarlet suits when i get the fabric..stay tuned for more details....it's not a bad thing..just something i need to do...

Back