Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread. cobra twins suits??

Would love to see you tackle this one:

g15af8078.jpg

Re: custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread. destro classic suit 6/13

Wow, you didn't have to do a whole body suit. We would have went with a top.

Looking great on the proto!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great Matt!
I wonder how you're doing the collar.

this is the look that im going for on the collar..i want a nice thin one..that is easy for me to do and doesnt take a lot of work to put together(for all of our sakes)....it's a good look...mine is about that size(thickness wise...)

paldestro3_zps88b39700.jpg

paldestro4_zps8bf79cbf.jpg

41SZCPK50SL_zps335f5bb6.jpg

hey im also trying to finish up a few loose ends on the ninja suits..if anyone wants one(teal, white, red, purple...dark blue, etc) lmk..otherwise i'll be closing these up too. i'll do some later on as a case by case type of situation....but im ready to move onto new things now.....so get them while you can...

The thin disk with that nice curved appearance on the bust works for me. Is that collar on your prototype the material you're using?

The thin disk with that nice curved appearance on the bust works for me. Is that collar on your prototype the material you're using?

yes..maybe..not sure..it looks odd in the pics..looks better in person...i have another idea or two on them..i got the basic collar design down..it's just making it look better now...lol...

yes..maybe..not sure..it looks odd in the pics..looks better in person...i have another idea or two on them..i got the basic collar design down..it's just making it look better now...lol...

It looks like it'll be a pain in the ass to cut just right. The collar on the bust also has a nice molded curve to it as well, achieving that will be an important feature.

a really quick mock up..collar that i have isnt the right one...and will be painted black on the back...

10363964_10202261115304464_7298171620216637336_n_zpsce8b5de0.jpg

i went back and re-read some older posts about ideas on it...so this is where im at....anyone interested in the suit and collar..lmk

i can offer them up in shiny spandex or matte spandex...and i have 3 sizes that i can use..
kp02, HT t800 body(model in pic) or joe sized...

collarfix_zps9182d09b.jpg

Last edited:

Looking good! Mmmmmmm Arby's! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Matt how about Lady Jaye.

what do you think about this "Tan" enough for scarlet? fixing to order fab for her...

https://spandexworld.com/c3/catalog/product/3122

if anyone is interested in a scarlet uni...lmk...im not starting anything soon..just getting a feeling for the fab i need to order...

im only gonna have 10 spots open..just to be safe on what i can do with the fabric that im getting...anything after that will happen if i have extra fabric...so if you want a suit(will be dark gray spandex undersuit and tan(ish) leotard).....lmk asap...

Last edited:

what do you think about this "Tan" enough for scarlet? fixing to order fab for her...

if anyone is interested in a scarlet uni...lmk...im not starting anything soon..just getting a feeling for the fab i need to order...

im only gonna have 10 spots open..just to be safe on what i can do with the fabric that im getting...anything after that will happen if i have extra fabric...so if you want a suit(will be dark gray spandex undersuit and tan(ish) leotard).....lmk asap...

Yep. I'd love a Scarlett uniform. Please put me in the list.

Don't know if I would do spandex on the tan bits.

Back