Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread..Destro suits...

Oi vey...another discussion about who's bigger. I thought that only happened in locker rooms...
Yes, really. Road Pig is way bigger.
41bee7d05818cc4c40b05e9afcb700b1.jpg

The TTM20 isn't THAT roided up. Your Road Pig must be pretty lean. :lol

Its the biggest body of its type on the market. Its pretty big. My Road Pig is not lean. Do what you want, I will be doing what I want. That's what makes this a great hobby. Everyone has their own tastes and preferences and makes their figures to their individual tastes.

so who wants a suit? lmk

i have this body..i guess its the ttm20?
ttm20_zpsf13bf926.jpg

this is the suit that i did..that i did on the matte side of the fabric..but wanted to see what it'd look like on the 20..so i flipped it over(you can see my seams now lol)...anywho...not too bad...will need to adjust it a bit from my normal pattern...this guy is huge..

destrotestTT20_zps99bed9f1.jpg

Last edited:

That does look like the TTM-20, I like that for Destro myself. Look here for a comparison:
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_050813a.htm

Looking at your prototypes Spiderrogue, the shiny material would look better less form fitting. A lot of the depictions of Destro in his classic suit that I like aren't quite as tight fitting, like the Destro bust posted here.

my suit wasnt as tight as it looked..he had some room in his shoulders and such...so it wouldnt be exactly "Skin tight"....but just enough....and i can make them a bit more roomy too..that was just one that i had done awhile back....it's all good...

Sounds good, looking forward to updates on this!
I wish Dean would make us a Destro head, his Snake Eyes heads are just amazing. I don't think I would need it chromed, a steel color would work for me.

Make it so. That way the suit will pretty much fit if anyone uses the MTT20, KP02 or KP03.

so a list...
how many and what kind....shiny or not..what body..etc...drop it here or pm me..so i can get a head count and work out the collar still....the suits the easy part...

I just bought a KP02 specifically for Destro and thought it looked too small compared to the TTM-20, IMO.

Monkey Place has three KP03s left at forty bucks....

KP02 - Not Shiny
'

you want to send me your body to use? if not..no worries...

sooo..one person so far? sigh....(lol..i know a few more...but wanted to make sure)

and just so you guys know, im not doing these right away..will be a week or three probably..but i just wanted to get things started and pre work done up...lol..i have some other loose ends that i need to finish up on other stuff first

Last edited:

Ttm20, not shiny

Sent from my RM-825_eu_euro1_242 using Tapatalk

I'd be in for one as well. Not sure what body I'm going to use though. I may end up using my Dragon football player body because it can fit a necked head sculpt. Either that or an ACI Bruce. I am interested in a non shiny suit as well. Looking forward to seeing how you do the collar.

so i want to go classic on my duke and rock n roll. figures....so basic type pants...but should i add the reinforced panels to them? if so..fronts or backs(backs like the SSc joes..or fronts like the SSC cobras??)....

so i want to go classic on my duke and rock n roll. figures....so basic type pants...but should i add the reinforced panels to them? if so..fronts or backs(backs like the SSc joes..or fronts like the SSC cobras??)....

Reinforce the panels? Like the knees? Like EF was saying, what you were doing was good. But if you wanna go super fancy elegant; I've seen a company use a thin sheet of foam.

Back