Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread..now is the time of the ninja!

yea the ignite masks are spiffy. I could send you a pattern to follow. Maybe one for Ninja Vipa!!

sure! i have it almost figured out..but i need something to get it just right....so who would be interested in some like that? if i can pull it off that is....

Last edited:

the gray camo i have would be great for this cobra trooper..

cobradriverlarge_zps6b7e28aa.jpg

and you all are still against this look for destro?
destro1_zps09b757fa.jpg

this is the shiny stuff on my baroness..it loses its shine after a bit once on the body and stretched a bit...still has some..but not as bad

baronessnew22_zps82359ac7.jpg

or non shiny..reg. spandex...too superhero-y
clonesuit1_zpsc02dca3c.jpg

or i can do this...flip the shiny so it's dull...
desrtofabtest_zpsc0c4818a.jpg

Last edited:

I wouldn't use any shiny material on Destro.

I agree with Le Face, the suit shouldn't be the focus, it should just be there, the collar, head, gauntlet, I think are what should draw the eye.

so what body do you think i should use as the model? how many of you are gonna upgrade the bodies? or just use the one it comes with?

100% NOT shinny. A flat black form fitting suit is the way to go. What that proper material is I don't know.

I would use one of the muscle bodies out there that has a sculpted chest and neck. ACI and Kaustic have the best ones for Destro I think. Kaustic Athletik would be a good choice.

Everyone might have their own idea of how big to small they want their Destro to be.

That's another good choice.

oh sure..the one body i DONT have...sigh..lol...

i just want to try and nail down a good base design now so when he comes out..i can have something done and ready to go....i want to get it right..so im open for suggestions...really..i am...

i have...
pro(joe/cobra) body
TTL male..reg.
HT TT narrow knockoff(thanks to Evil)
DAM(Taller..or supposed to be, but seems the same as the HT one..)
HT Arnold body(1st one?)....
crappy buck bodies..yuck...

i can get the HT muscle one from TA if they have them in stock when i send in my newest stuff..

Last edited:

Kaustic Athletik are easy to come by and are not expensive. It would be a good model body to use.

Would agree on the Athletic. Neck is a bit thick but would look good and is plentiful.

I agree the only draw back is that juiced up neck, but its availability is a big plus.

The TTM20 is the most ideal though, body proportions from top to bottom are the best.

are there knock offs of those too? just wondering..

so what is the body that the T800 came with?
this is the one i have...i know it's one of the older ones..but not sure which one..
DSC02523_zps0fc7461e.jpg

Nope.

Here's a size comparison with the a standard TT muscle, the Kaustic Atheltik and the Kasutic Heroic

i like the TT one the best...the others seem taller....so that might mess things up a bit if they are.....

You referring the pic I posted?

That TT is all wrong for Destro.

i just wonder how many people are gonna switch out bodies..other then you two(And maybe me).....

you all see how the destro body says it's 12.5"? meaning he's 1/2" taller then CC and SS....hmm..interesting..so who wants to trade for a bigger body?

Back