Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Army style pants/suits interest thread..star duster fabric...

sshood1_zps31eaa1be.jpg

so a few things...
i got the blue fabric that matches the cobra troopers(it's like an almost exact match, thanks to fuzzy and his wife)
also..i got the replacement fabric for the star duster fabric...yea..it's the same as my 1st batch..still no blue....so i guess we stick with what we have? thoughts?

im not sure..i will mess with it in a day or so..still fighting a stupid cold and cant focus on anything solid yet...

update...im finally starting to feel better...still a bit stuffy/runny but im up doing real world stuff finally...will get back on track this weekend with some updates and some things done for people....
i apologize for the long delay..just lots of other stuff going on in my life as well....
thanks you guys!

Last edited:

can you do a black pair of pants to fit a klaustic heroic body, croc master pants

I second EvilFace's vote fore Jason Voorhees clothes.

I second EvilFace's vote fore Jason Voorhees clothes.

that's what those gray pants are...if i do more..i need a bigger DAM body(taller)..that's what i used for those..that was a loaner...anyone have an extra? or another preferred body? that gray is pretty good...

just a quick mock up....i think they would work..but in blue of course...any takers?
i just have the ends stuffed up the pant legs...
CCstirrups_zpse75a3ce5.jpg

made new pants for my CC...a bit longer...i used a different ribbon for the sides...ribbed..not flat...but still looks dang good..
ccpantsnew1_zps6678b80a.jpg

ccpantsnew3_zps06144254.jpg

ccpantsnew2_zpsf11f72d2.jpg

ccpantsnew4_zpsedb5dbee.jpg

ccpantsnew5_zpsa4224b39.jpg

Last edited:

Keep up the great work.

Back