Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Army style pants/suits interest thread..star duster fabric...

i appreciate you guys being so patient with me as i finally start to catch up. i want to do new stuff so bad, but don't want to get too far behind again...so im working on older deals as fast as i can...with being sick first and then hurting my shoulder..the last couple of weeks have been murder on me...lol...
anywho..just wanted to say thanks for understanding(most of you...not fuzz...he doesnt care about nuthin'!....jk..let's see if he reads this....hi Fuzzy!!)

Hey! I do care, just very, very patient! 😜

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i appreciate you guys being so patient with me as i finally start to catch up. i want to do new stuff so bad, but don't want to get too far behind again...so im working on older deals as fast as i can...with being sick first and then hurting my shoulder..the last couple of weeks have been murder on me...lol...
anywho..just wanted to say thanks for understanding(most of you...not fuzz...he doesnt care about nuthin'!....jk..let's see if he reads this....hi Fuzzy!!)

Waiting is the name of the game :lol

No worries.

a quick of my ninja that im doing....

redninja4444_zpsc65e9b2b.jpg

it pertains to clothing as well....figured id take a break from sewing for a bit and work on him..maybe inspire you guys to come back and get a ninja suit from me...

I can make a stencil so the camo can be sprayed on.

Could also be used for Shockwave, Repeater, Recoil...

I would love a stencil! Recoil and Repeater are on my to do list, and I just haven't had time to build stencils. Would even consider building a couple of extra uniforms if needed. I just need to get some space on my calendar...
I can make a stencil so the camo can be sprayed on.

Could also be used for Shockwave, Repeater, Recoil...

Re: Army style pants/suits interest thread.lots of new stuff...4.7.14

just something that i was messing around with..i want to make them taller a bit...more like the leather boots i have on my figures...
boottops2_zps140fffdf.jpg

boottops4_zps8cad47ad.jpg

boottops3_zps62c9c4de.jpg

now..who wants a set?

Last edited:

Cool looking Spider.

i have this purple sleeveless ninja top and matching pants up for sale if anyone is interested..lmk
purpleninjatop_zpsb77e811d.jpg

purpletninjapants1_zpse2ef3ea1.jpg

i can do other colors as well...see my above posts, etc...
daddy needs to pay his phone bill..anyone want to help me out with that? lol

Last edited:

they are a bit more green in person..not as light blue as this pic...but it's a pretty good match for the 80's figure...
ninjaturqpants1_zps88d33ad5.jpg

i have enough to do three suit sets...sleeveless top(vest type only)..pants....
who wants a set? anyone? pm me...

oh and i have the exact color for the leg wraps too and stuff(white) for the arms as well...

speaking of ninjas...worked on my SS a bit more just now...

stormshadow1a_zps1430c42b.jpg

Last edited:
Back