Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Army style pants/suits interest thread..star duster fabric...

so got email from fab people..basically they said they couldnt guarantee that the fabric matches the screen more or less..i can ask for a refund and have them reprint it..but no way of knowing for sure if it will come out right again....so i guess we are stuck with it..

i want to change up the pants a bit....take off the back pockets and front pockets of my joe ones....keep the back knee panels..and the kneepad things on fronts..add side pockets like my stinger stuff...kind of combine the two designs into one...therefore, making them a bit easier for me to do...thoughts?

Pic of the fabric in natural light?

Pic of the fabric in natural light?

oh..it's that color....trust me...it does look good....i just got another email from them and they are gonna try to reprint it..but no guarantees...they said that if it prints out the blue like it should, they will send me a replacement yard, since it would be their fault...more or less..

and for anyone who likes the gray..found this pic..
sd111_zpsc7515446.jpg

I think they would fine.

Gray with those pants!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grey with those pants!

Hmmm.....nah. Better make it pink.

didnt want to show off the front cause they needed to be fixed...but there is a new design with the pockets on the sides and the same styled as the joe pants..
1653308_10201682238992918_657347293_n_zps6c336a1f.jpg

Can you post a pic of the camo laying on the stinger material?

If we are changing the color scheme to fit with the pants, I think a a silver shirt that matched the silver in the camo on the pants would look cooler than the flat grey from the Stinger uni.

It's hard to say though without seeing the camo pants in person, or in a more natural light.

well..they are reprinting that fabric for me..so we will see if it is blue or not..if it is...you guys will have a choice then....gray or blue...

Back