Spidermonkey's collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spidermonkey's collection!!!

Next up is the Rocketeer. I really like this piece but for now he is a little out of place. It's all good though because he's awesome.

DSC02707.jpg

DSC02708.jpg

And last but not least we have the biggest piece in my collection and one of my new favorites. I'll post pics in a while.

AWESOME, who made that Hulk ? Congrats !!

AMAZING!!!

You and Alex are going to get me in trouble one of these days :lol

I have no idea how you have a avoided us!
Sooner than later you will fall in and follow our footsteps.
:lecture

Sweet collection!!

That hulk must be related to mine ;)

wow that's just an awesome collection. :horror :rock

Congrats on Major Scores Spider, Rocketeer, Hulk, Great Hauls, BTW does the helmet come off?

Thanks for the comments everyone :duff

AWESOME, who made that Hulk ? Congrats !!

It was made by the Art Department they did an amazing job on it.

Congrats on Major Scores Spider, Rocketeer, Hulk, Great Hauls, BTW does the helmet come off?

Yeah man, I got the ex. Rocketeer. There really is no point because I will never display him with the helmet off but I figured I might as well the ex.

I just got 3 more in today I really need to slow down :panic:. I will post pics soon of Vlad, X-force dio and Malificents castle soon.

Well it took about a month but here are a couple of pics of Vlad and the x-force dio.

This piece is amazing. The detail on the robe is awesome the base is wicked and the overall sculpt was executed perfectly imo.
He will be moved back into the other room when I get more display cases but for now he sits next to Elvira.
DSC03107.jpg

DSC03106.jpg

DSC03105.jpg

I took more pics of this but they ended up being blurry so just this 1 for now.
I do really like this piece though, despite being a little small it does have a lot going on with it. It's one of the best recent dios I think.
DSC03108.jpg

Thanks again guys.

I got another one in today check him out.

I really like this one but I'm not sure if I like this 1 over the comiquette. I really like the scale of the PF and the metal claws are wicked and really sharp, but I like the sculpted body on the comiquette .
DSC03119.jpg

DSC03120.jpg

DSC03121.jpg

DSC03122.jpg

DSC03123.jpg

Back